Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Lads, how about not running down people on message boards? I've done it myself and realised the futility of it. If you have a problem with someone say it to his face. It's easy to be a big man behind a keyboard or a phone.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

Lads a great hurler, one of the nest ive seen. Wish he would act with an ounce of dignity instead of posting nonsense on twitter.
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 30, 2012, 02:59:26 PM
Lads, how about not running down people on message boards? I've done it myself and realised the futility of it. If you have a problem with someone say it to his face. It's easy to be a big man behind a keyboard or a phone.

I'd say there has been a right few lads that have said what they think to his face over the years, but sure no one died
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Classic case of bringing it on himself SIE. Lgs hurling hero is not wise. Doesn't bother youse and critically it doesn't bother him

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north_antrim_hound

no one said anything about him to that tripe was posted by minder, you didn't seem to have a problem with that. If that stuff appears on this board then he and the person that posted is getting both barrells from me. complete and utter tools the both of them. as for hiding behind a keyboard well he couldn't enjoy his win with some dignity without being insulting on a keyboard.  Don't embarrass yourself by defending clowns like him and minder. its people like them is the reason why LG still don't get the respect they deserve after their achievements this last three years. things have been civilized on here since the match ended but minder has dragged it into the gutter again.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Well then your gripe is with winker and minder, not me. Seek them out and have your conversation with them.

I defended no one. I unfollowed Liam months ago, for obvious reasons.

we ask for no respect from anyone, especially prejudiced posters on this board.

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 30, 2012, 03:33:27 PM
Well then your gripe is with winker and minder, not me. Seek them out and have your conversation with them.

I defended no one. I unfollowed Liam months ago, for obvious reasons.

we ask for no respect from anyone, especially prejudiced posters on this board.

Have I missed something, is it a private Twitter account?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

No idea. I here there was a late night in the bridge last night, perhaps a few hangovers are kicking in.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on September 30, 2012, 03:22:52 PM

Classic case of bringing it on himself SIE. Lgs hurling hero is not wise. Doesn't bother youse and critically it doesn't bother him
there's always one skull. Just happens he can be the best in Ireland when he turns it on. It isn't brain surgery.

north_antrim_hound

north_antrim_hound

Seamroga in exile

north_antrim_hound

Seamroga in exile

Crucially kk are all sticking to their positions this game. Different class.