Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Loughgiel are nicely priced at -3 evens I fancy a 4 point win if Dunloy get off to a poor start. Before this wasn't a problem, as Loughgiel used to implode, but they haven't done that in a while and can win a game coming from behind
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BlackandAmber

Let the best team win GO ON DUNLOY!!!!!!!!!!   ;D

sorry to say

Loughgeil 3-12 Dunloy 1-11

Shams need nothin more than playin Dunloy but somethin nobody said

shams & the Town have 17 titles each. A win for the Shams puts them out on there own

GO ON DUNLOY!!

Seamroga in exile

Well lads, it's nearly upon us. I hope both teams play well, hard but fair and both have their full compliment at the end.Good luck to both teams and may the shamrocks win.  :)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Milltown Row2

5 scores each?? Christ it's low scoring. We managed 1-9 last night in bog ball ffs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Seamroga in exile

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 29, 2012, 08:20:32 PM
Loughgiel win by 4

Wasn't at it but seems low scoring enough, we scored 1-11 ffs

Minder

Dunloy had some horrible wides, they could have won it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Glensman

Would suggest it's the second year in a row that the opposition lost it rather than the Bodies won it. However, they won't care one bit.

Serious wides from Dunloy and never got the scoreboard ticking over in the second half as they should have done.

Nowhere near All Ireland form from Bodies but they can build through Ulster and go again.

theskull1

The better (more composed) team won. We battled bravely but didn't have that bit of composure and belief when it came to it. Real shame. It was there for us. Well done loughgiel

Gutted
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north_antrim_hound

well done to LG and good luck in ulster and beyond

as for us we threw it away, 19 wides someone told me on the road out. if we would have put half our frees over we would have won it. this is worse than being beat into the ground by a better team. one sour note. when are refs gonna play all the extra time when a team is plainly winding down the clock with gamesmanship.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 29, 2012, 10:05:31 PM

as for us we threw it away, 19 wides someone told me on the road out. if we would have put half our frees over we would have won it. this is worse than being beat into the ground by a better team. one sour note. when are refs gonna play all the extra time when a team is plainly winding down the clock with gamesmanship.

Look if Dunloy had have put over a third of their wides you wouldn't be talking about referees ffs

Train all year and manage 1-7 say's it all really

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 29, 2012, 10:09:08 PM

Look if Dunloy had have put over a third of their wides you wouldn't be talking about referees ffs

well the all Ireland champs only scored 4 more, but your right I couldn't be leave what i was seeing. I wonder is under lights throwing off lads radars. Watson wasn't popping them over as usual. Poor shorty i feel for the lad.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 29, 2012, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 29, 2012, 10:09:08 PM

well the all Ireland champs only scored 4 more, but your right I couldn't be leave what i was seeing. I wonder is under lights throwing off lads radars. Watson wasn't popping them over as usual. Poor shorty i feel for the lad.

You won't see better lights at a county ground. football games usually are low scoring so I expected our game to be low scoring, when the best forwards on show at the county final underperformed like that it's worrying. Pressure off now so they will canter through Ulster and prepare for a tough challenge from Galway