Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

I think someone should make enquiries about this on the county guestbook!  ;D

chocoholic

Who is the ultra defensive, horrible, belittling and embarrassing fcukwit that replies to people on the county guestbook.  Surely it must be Frankie Quinn. The Doc has come and gone and the replies are much the same.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: chocoholic on September 18, 2012, 11:36:31 PM
Who is the ultra defensive, horrible, belittling and embarrassing fcukwit that replies to people on the county guestbook.  Surely it must be Frankie Quinn. The Doc has come and gone and the replies are much the same.
Don't think anyone is 100% sure. Would be nice to find out though.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on September 18, 2012, 11:43:14 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 18, 2012, 11:38:47 PM
Quote from: chocoholic on September 18, 2012, 11:36:31 PM
Don't think anyone is 100% sure. Would be nice to find out though.
In his own words:
contributors are unknown and unidentifiable are of no relevance or importance

says he.

Some day it will come out and I will laugh my ballix off.
He has been asked repeatedly to cast off his cloak of anonymity. Not interested. Will be a fun day.

I know a man who will know so will ask tamara.

btdtgtt

I have been told its frankie Quinn by both Belfast & cdall people.
Haven't heard anyone else mentioned.

Mind u in the twisted logic of our county powers that be they probably enjoy us commenting on them in this board - regardless of taking account of what is actually said.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 18, 2012, 11:53:14 PM
I have been told its frankie Quinn by both Belfast & cdall people.
Haven't heard anyone else mentioned.

Mind u in the twisted logic of our county powers that be they probably enjoy us commenting on them in this board - regardless of taking account of what is actually said.
Frankie has been the name bandied about for years.

Gizzy15

I had asked recently and was told the dun doc was still in the guest book admin position. Don't really believe that but no one giving anything away. On the ticket front, as a gaa man, u never ask for more than the price. How could u ask a fellow geal to pay more than the normal high price, I have been at croker many a time with a ticket and would never ask for a penny more, those values are instilled in u from ur family before and people that do shit like this obviously don't have the game at heart. Just money men.

Seamroga in exile

I've asked a couple of people and got two different answers. Sure, does it matter? There all the same up there anyway.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

Maybe its the same in every county or maybe its me, but there's a layer of folk operating at county level where's its difficult to see whether they've any actual interest in the games themselves?

Hard to believe that the powers that be have not demanded that the guestbook admin wind his neck in. How can they be happy with that eejit treating folk with absolute contempt. What way is that to have a public discourse with supporters?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north aontroim gael

Quote from: theskull1 on September 19, 2012, 08:19:47 AM
Maybe its the same in every county or maybe its me, but there's a layer of folk operating at county level where's its difficult to see whether they've any actual interest in the games themselves?

Hard to believe that the powers that be have not demanded that the guestbook admin wind his neck in. How can they be happy with that eejit treating folk with absolute contempt. What way is that to have a public discourse with supporters?

Agreed.  There is no way that those in charge at Casement aren't aware of this numpties replies, so either it is Frankie himself or they choose to turn a blind eye.  Either scenario is disgraceful.

Is it any wonder the County suffers from poor support when they are so out of touch with the average supporter.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Ok all sorted with the tickets. All clubs tickets that are printed in Antrim and gave out have that on it. Our clubs football final tickets have that all on them. And none of them have been gave out as they are still sitting in our house to give out.
hurl like f**k boi!

north aontroim gael

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2012, 08:32:04 AM
Ok all sorted with the tickets. All clubs tickets that are printed in Antrim and gave out have that on it. Our clubs football final tickets have that all on them. And none of them have been gave out as they are still sitting in our house to give out.

Fair enough.....witch hunt called of!

You good for a ticket then?!

johnneycool

Quote from: hardstation on September 19, 2012, 08:22:30 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 19, 2012, 08:19:47 AM
Maybe its the same in every county or maybe its me, but there's a layer of folk operating at co board level where's its difficult to see whether they've any actual interest in the games themselves?

The other thing is that we have one of the best county websites and it is well updated. Thon eejit's comments only take away from it.

It is a good website indeed.
Why have a guest book if you're going to make a mess of it, better off without it then IMO.

imtommygunn

I would fully agree. It's an embarassment after putting so much effort into a good web-site that fella is on there "representing" the county.

He obviously enjoys the belittling too.

btdtgtt

Couldnt agree more with all posters regarding the guestbook.

Most people say Frankie Quinn but the tone and languages does sound like the Dun Doctor with illusions of granduer.

Either way it doesnt matter - they are all complicit.
And lets us not forget this is their favourite time of year - playing God with all-ireland tickets!
I genuinely believe they prefer this than running our games!