Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Kevin Ryan new Antrim manager, official.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

saffron89

you know think the result yesterday has breathed a little life into the championship.  If Dunloy improve again from this game like they did after Ballycastle, couple with the derby factor we could be in for a helll of a game.  However casement, big pitch some of the loughgiel forwards can take the hits and great stick men as well.

still think one on one if its allowed to happen Richmond will skin mcgarry in at full back.  the davy fitz factor will do dunloy no harm either.

yes certainly something to look forward to.  Only wish it was during the day, even 3pm on the saturday

going to make the oisins   v rossa game at weekend, better than football final

Minder

Saturday 29th 7pm start confirmed for Dunloy v Loughgiel
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Sleeping giant

1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Sleeping giant

My bad then.  See Na Piarsaigh and Ballygunner knocked out at weekend.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Na Glinntí Glasa

7pm. How sensible of them to move it forward by 30mins! Bloody hell why it's not played at say 4pm if beyond me. I get why it's at night with that big parade in the city an all but we should be having game in the day. Would bring a better crowd.
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 17, 2012, 09:01:21 PM
Just can't for the life of me see dunloy beating the shamrocks but I respect them massively - written off every year but remain a force.

Hardstation you missing both Glenarrife games? Some clubman I jest!
From what I hear u will need a big improvement to best a full strength Glenarrife team but home advantage will hopefully do that. The oisins will be ready after last weeks events no doubt about that.

btdtgtt

No harm but you were one of the people writing them off and bigging up Cushendall when there was never going to be anything in the game. League and championship hurling two different animals lads.

the colonel

Knew we were gonna get questioned about not posting but as Milltown says sometimes you just want the dust to settle

No excuses, played completely dire. Dunloy on top on all sections of the pitch and had more hunger for the game. Don't really no what more to say
the difference between success and failure is energy

btdtgtt

Quote from: NAG1 on September 18, 2012, 08:46:08 AM
Just can't for the life of me see dunloy beating the shamrocks but I respect them massively - written off every year but remain a force.

From what I hear u will need a big improvement to best a full strength Glenarrife team but home advantage will hopefully do that. The oisins will be ready after last weeks events no doubt about that.

btdtgtt

No harm but you were one of the people writing them off and bigging up Cushendall when there was never going to be anything in the game. League and championship hurling two different animals lads.

Absolutely! I fancied Cushendall to win the game and I was wrong! Make no bones about it!
Thats why I make the comment about repsecting Dunloy all the more for it.
I am sure there's plenty of people in the Bridge hoping I am wrong again on the final. No point sitting on fences so I'm going for the Shamrocks but like evceryone else I've ne wrong before!

Maninthemiddle

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 18, 2012, 10:23:03 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on September 18, 2012, 08:46:08 AM

btdtgtt

Absolutely! I fancied Cushendall to win the game and I was wrong! Make no bones about it!
Thats why I make the comment about repsecting Dunloy all the more for it.
I am sure there's plenty of people in the Bridge hoping I am wrong again on the final. No point sitting on fences so I'm going for the Shamrocks but like evceryone else I've ne wrong before!

Maybe you will get to this game for a change, you always seem to have some excuse ;D

btdtgtt

Good god man Gimmie a break!
Both games I wanted to see this weekend clashed with an underage football tournament!
Someone has to drive!

Anyway I am putting the big ball duties away for Rossa park this Sunday that's for sure.

ManInBlackandGreen

Just like to congratulate Garrett Duffy on his appointment again to the AI Minor Final, maybe 3rd time lucky? Id say there would be few on this site to wish him the same, unless he makes a mistake of course :'( Good luck and well done, some reward for the effort our National Lads put in all year round.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Well done to him. Met him a few times this season. Good ref and good man.
hurl like f**k boi!

optimus cheese

Find it quite amazing the county has games down for Sunday afternoon during the AI final. Would like to take a run up to watch Rossa v Glenariff but won't be anywhere near it if it remains a 3pm throw-in. If the county was a business whoever fixed games for then would be sacked for incompetence