Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Think it will be a tight contest and the conditions of the weather seem to be backing this up.

CitySlicker11

Getting the excuses in early Minder, with what is at stake for both clubs these two games are massive. Glenariffe's consistency against Rossa's great run since replacing managers, it's a very difficult one to call. Rossa also have another game after these two? I'm going to favour Rossa due to the boost they will receive from young McGuinness returning.

manballandall

Shamrocks minus 7...worth a gamble ?

btdtgtt

McGuinness did not play in the last game against Randlastown Cityslicker - Hamill was out injured also and players away at college? Shed any light HS?
Thats said if Minder is not playing mind games it would be difficult to see Oisins replacing 10 players? I have sympathy for Glenarife if this is the case - I was in the caravan waiting on the original fixture to be played.
Basically the year boils down to this game, and if Rossa win the next one also.
Hopefully they are fitting of the season.

Milltown Row2

Will count for nowt in the end I fear, I believe there is a change on the way!!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on September 12, 2012, 01:29:56 PM
Getting the excuses in early Minder, with what is at stake for both clubs these two games are massive. Glenariffe's consistency against Rossa's great run since replacing managers, it's a very difficult one to call. Rossa also have another game after these two? I'm going to favour Rossa due to the boost they will receive from young McGuinness returning.

How is it mind games ? They won't be there, at least 7 of them are starters. They went today and dont come back until about 5.30pm on Saturdy evening, the match is at 3pm. They had it booked a long time ago as there was no fixture set for this date. I was confident of us beating Rossa at home with a full squad but as it is we will most likely get hammered.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

btdtgtt

Thats cat Minder - especially since its a re-fix. If you are right about the result it will make for some game at Rossa the following week!
Whats the change MR2 - league restructure?

CitySlicker11

McGuinness played at the weekend in the 7's for Rossa and as far as I am aware is definitely back for the rest of the season, HS?

Megaman

Quote from: Minder on September 12, 2012, 02:21:00 PM
Quote from: CitySlicker11 on September 12, 2012, 01:29:56 PM

How is it mind games ? They won't be there, at least 7 of them are starters. They went today and dont come back until about 5.30pm on Saturdy evening, the match is at 3pm. They had it booked a long time ago as there was no fixture set for this date. I was confident of us beating Rossa at home with a full squad but as it is we will most likely get hammered.

None,  except a possible SHC Semi-Final   :o

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 12, 2012, 02:22:44 PM
Thats cat Minder - especially since its a re-fix. If you are right about the result it will make for some game at Rossa the following week!

Well a wee birdy told me something, waiting on it being concrete before I share it here
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Hamill back Hardstation?

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 12, 2012, 02:43:12 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 12, 2012, 02:22:44 PM

Well a wee birdy told me something, waiting on it being concrete before I share it here

Do you not have a county convention to decide these things?

NAG1

Depending on which clubs it's affecting JC, these deals are normally sorted well in advance of convention  ;)

ManInBlackandGreen

Quote from: NAG1 on September 12, 2012, 03:15:00 PM
Depending on which clubs it's affecting JC, these deals are normally sorted well in advance of convention  ;)

Never a truer word was said NAG1, look to glenavy for that power base ;)

ManInBlackandGreen

MR2 no County Finals for you? Your lad Mc Grath doing his reputation no harm these days with the wee ball, Duffy conspicuous by his absence recently, doesn't seem to be getting to many games of late, anything to report there?