Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on September 11, 2012, 04:27:17 PM
Quote from: Last Man on September 11, 2012, 01:36:17 PM
Anyone at the Glenravel v McDermotts JHC match in Ahoghill last Thursday night? A 5 minute, 30man brawl according to the Co.Antrim Post. Must have been a right ding dong even if half of it's true.

Disgraceful stuff

Someone needs to take that issue up with big Jim  ;)

Ex- McDermotts man :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

btdtgtt

Big Jim got the same treatment as MR2 I believe - that's why he's "EX" mcdermotts.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 11, 2012, 06:33:04 PM
Big Jim got the same treatment as MR2 I believe - that's why he's "EX" mcdermotts.

Punched in the bake by the chairman?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

culchie11

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on August 22, 2012, 07:31:21 AM
On a side note and a different thread, put your money on K Drayne for the football final, I hear he is the latest member of the Illuminati in the corridors of power, and for those that need a bit of direction that's above a KNIGHT! Jesus this new Stadium is bringing them all out of the woodwork!

Should have listened to you mibag! Would have been long odds.

U must keep ur ear close to the ground  ;)

theskull1

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 11, 2012, 06:33:04 PM

Didnt know that. Was hinting about his playing days on the football pitch.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

aontroim

Anyone at the Glenravel v McDermotts JHC match in Ahoghill last Thursday night? A 5 minute, 30man brawl according to the Co.Antrim Post. Must have been a right ding dong even if half of it's true.

Sounds familiar Last Man ;-) wonder who was on the receiving end last year?

Did big Jim not 'headbutt' a glass ashtray?

chocoholic

Just looked at the other fixtures of the weekend there which probably don't get too much attention on the Antrim board here. Cushendun v Glenravel in the JHC, Gort na mona v Cloughmills and St Pauls v Randalstown both in the IHC.

You would have to pick Cushendun, Gort na mona and Randalstown but they should all be fairly close. Anyone from any of those clubs on here? Always liked the Intermediate games as much as the senior ones but this year, its been a bit of an uninspiring one  to say the least without some of the bigger intermediate standard clubs involved.

btdtgtt

And don't forget Rossa travel to Glenarrife in the 1st of two div2 deciders.
Any opinions to offer on this one HS or minder?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 11, 2012, 11:25:31 PM
Rossa by at least 10.

Last Man

Quote from: aontroim on September 11, 2012, 10:32:18 PM

Sounds familiar Last Man ;-) wonder who was on the receiving end last year?

Did big Jim not 'headbutt' a glass ashtray?
History repeating for sure and we lost home fixtures this season! Wonder will Glenravel get the same.......

ManInBlackandGreen

Quote from: culchie11 on September 11, 2012, 08:57:02 PM
On a side note and a different thread, put your money on K Drayne for the football final, I hear he is the latest member of the Illuminati in the corridors of power, and for those that need a bit of direction that's above a KNIGHT! Jesus this new Stadium is bringing them all out of the woodwork!

If my prediction proves correct, I fear that this game with the mix and whats at stake may be beyond him and his teams ability, but sure as x head of Antrim assessors his performance should be exemplary shouldn't it? I call it as I see it, and I hope it doesn't come down to the Referee and his inability to control the game and deal with the incidents as they may arise in such a charged environment, there will be plenty  of incidents off the ball as there always are, its just I feel he may lack the experience in this dept! When two teams play football, the Referee should be oblivious in a game, but the Ibrox lads will want to get at St Galls and disrupt their style, whether he and his totally inexperienced team of umpires can control and manage all this has to be seen, but hopefully we will get a good hard and entertaining game of football if that exists!

Minder

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 11, 2012, 11:25:31 PM

We have 9 players on a foreign stag do that are not home until Saturday evening, tried to get the game put back a few hours but couldn't. We will be pushing it to get 15 to field. So it will all be on the game at Rossa.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on September 12, 2012, 07:01:40 AM
Quote from: culchie11 on September 11, 2012, 08:57:02 PM

If my prediction proves correct, I fear that this game with the mix and whats at stake may be beyond him and his teams ability, but sure as x head of Antrim assessors his performance should be exemplary shouldn't it? I call it as I see it, and I hope it doesn't come down to the Referee and his inability to control the game and deal with the incidents as they may arise in such a charged environment, there will be plenty  of incidents off the ball as there always are, its just I feel he may lack the experience in this dept! When two teams play football, the Referee should be oblivious in a game, but the Ibrox lads will want to get at St Galls and disrupt their style, whether he and his totally inexperienced team of umpires can control and manage all this has to be seen, but hopefully we will get a good hard and entertaining game of football if that exists!

Football thread please!!! Oh and off the ball tactics will only do so much in fairness

NAG1

Well whats the thoughts on the weekends games then, Loughgiel to pull up winning by 8 or more, the other to be very close and low scoring I would imagine the LG pitch is getting heavier by the day. Doesnt overly suit either team.

Whats the odds on a draw  ;)