Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 09, 2012, 08:04:28 PM
Loved it nah. couldn't make it down today. I'll trying my best to get a couple of tickets for the replay. anybody want to help a fella out?  ;D

That'll mean the county final being put back at least a week.

can you not get tickets through the club although any time a got tickets through the club the seats where bad. way up in the corner. I gonna try and make the replay myself but 80 euros is some price. I hope galway haven't blew it. 
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 09, 2012, 08:38:22 PM
Loved it nah. couldn't make it down today. I'll trying my best to get a couple of tickets for the replay. anybody want to help a fella out?  ;D

can you not get tickets through the club although any time a got tickets through the club the seats where bad. way up in the corner. I gonna try and make the replay myself but 80 euros is some price. I hope galway haven't blew it.
I could but I wouldn't take them from someone more deserving. I'll get sorted.

I'm left thinking are Kilkenny not as good as they were or are Galway the only team at their level. I think it's the latter which is why  I'm still hopeful of a Galway win.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

I'd imagine the final will be under the lights on the Saturday evening now!

Sleeping giant

I'd say it will be put back a week
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Jesusjones

If you put it back a week would that not leave just a week until the Ulster semi?

johnneycool

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 10, 2012, 07:38:00 AM
If you put it back a week would that not leave just a week until the Ulster semi?

Our semi-final has been brought forward to this saturday due to Down camogs playing in Croke Park on the Sunday. Not sure what'll happen the Down final either with the AI replay on that same day. Mightn't be an issue for us though!

NAG1

Just on the AIF, thought it was a great game in fairness. Didnt have the ridiculous needle that the Tipp match had. Dont think that Cody can have any complaints about the last free because when he looks back at it, Tommy Walsh must have got away with two of the clearest 'chops' that you will see at any level.

Looking forward to the replay.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Great game on Sunday. I hope Galway haven't blew it.
hurl like f**k boi!

Two Hands FFS

Listen, if the Loughgiel boys are saying that it's put back then it's put back cos Wee Joe moved it cos Jim told him to do so.

north aontroim gael

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on September 10, 2012, 01:25:46 PM
Listen, if the Loughgiel boys are saying that it's put back then it's put back cos Wee Joe moved it cos Jim told him to do so.

Bad weekend?  Just fancy a Monday afternoon whinge?

NAG1

well no advantage either way if its the saturday night or the following week really. If Cushendall get there they mght prefer it to be on the Saturday night so that they have a ready made excuse for a 4th final  ;)

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 10, 2012, 01:34:00 PM
Quote from: Two Hands FFS on September 10, 2012, 01:25:46 PM

Bad weekend?  Just fancy a Monday afternoon whinge?
Nah..just messing.

the colonel

Final date will not be decided I would imagine until after the games this weekend. Obviously it is unlikely St Johns will beat Loughgiel but if they did then you couldn't have a double header on the Saturday as they are in the football final
the difference between success and failure is energy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: the colonel on September 10, 2012, 02:20:44 PM
Final date will not be decided I would imagine until after the games this weekend. Obviously it is unlikely St Johns will beat Loughgiel but if they did then you couldn't have a double header on the Saturday as they are in the football final

What???? Talking to Johnnies men in Meaghers yesterday and they said they will tank Loughgiel FFS!! now this was after me 6th pint so I coulda heard a different story.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north aontroim gael

Quote from: the colonel on September 10, 2012, 02:20:44 PM

Good point.  Sounds like the most logical way to approach it.