Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on August 01, 2012, 01:14:57 PM
Maybe a shock in a one off tie MR2 as outside the big 2 then dunloy I don't see much between the rest of the teams.
But overall no chance of anything other than a loughiel v cushendall final.

How many times have you seen either LG Cdall or Dunloy play this year to be so sure what the outcome is going to be?
Just spouting out statements there with no reasoning behind any of it.

btdtgtt

I've seen each of them play just once admittadly - but it's just an opinion and I really don't think it's insightful either - that's what the bookies would believe too.
So what's your beef?!

NAG1

Just as I thought, just that your coming across like you know each of the teams inside out and have seen them play just the once. I would say if you found an honest hurling man from each club he would say that all 3 more than capable of beating any of the others on their day.

No beef just an observation

Milltown Row2

Would Loughgiel have played that tournament in Birr over the weekend had they have been pitched against Cushendall in the preliminary round to be played on Sunday?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 01, 2012, 04:23:07 PM
Would Loughgiel have played that tournament in Birr over the weekend had they have been pitched against Cushendall in the preliminary round to be played on Sunday?
Yes.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

saffron89

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 01, 2012, 06:45:16 PM
Yes.

in my humble opinion i don't believe they would have.  the shamrocks are pretty confident of disposing of the rossa, oisins and it will be a nice introduction to the championship for them.  see they have more or less a home draw in armoy for the next round.

Milltown Row2

Yes.

Well that may be the case, considering Birr and the rest are playing this weekend. Will the reserves get a run out against Rossa?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 01, 2012, 07:16:17 PM
Yes.
Well that may be the case, considering Birr and the rest are playing this weekend. Will the reserves get a run out against Rossa?
I'd have thought it would have been the first string with maybe a couple of changes
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

faughs

Any predictions for intermediate championship this weekend?

Carey v Gorts - not much between the teams in the league so could go either way

Sarsfields v Creggan - would have to fancy Paddies

manballandall

I was very impressed with Gorts against us on Monday and would fancy them against what I see as a poor enough carey side apart from 3/4 decent players.

I would even say Gorts have a great chance to win the intermediate, looked very fit and sharp against us.

btdtgtt

I would be thinking sarsfields for the intermediate.

HS - absentees for holidays & injuries doesn't look good for ur lads on Sunday?

Sleeping giant

Quote from: hardstation on August 02, 2012, 09:26:20 PM
Ah, we'll have 15 anyway. One man's loss.....
:D :D  ahh will you stop lad,  your starting to sound like mr2 last year,  rossa in the city will be no push over.  only couple points in it last year,  that alone should have use buzzing
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

imtommygunn

Been there done that got the t-shirt?

Sleeping giant

you would be shocked if use lost ....... id be small bit more shocked if we did :)     can see the vultures gathering already  :o
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 02, 2012, 11:11:30 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 02, 2012, 09:26:20 PM
Ah, we'll have 15 anyway. One man's loss.....
:D :D  ahh will you stop lad,  your starting to sound like mr2 last year,  rossa in the city will be no push over.  only couple points in it last year,  that alone should have use buzzing

If Loughgiel don't win by 15 I'd be pretty surprised, the gulf between the 2 teams is bigger than ya think. We caught Dunloy by surprise last year and did really well in the replay and played a team without their main man.

Loughfgiel could rest at least 5 starters for the game. Will be heading up to watch it for sure though