Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samboswig

Rossa will be blown away by the Shams.

We played their seconds tonight at Casement they won handy, though in fairness we had a man sent off after 13 minutes, level halftime but wiped out in second half. Managed a few points myself in game but disappointed that "maybe" my last final ended in defeat :-\.

Ended up at this game by chance MR2 - wasnt too bad to watch although a bit fiddly and scrappy in parts. Where you playing top of the left?

St Galls have a couple of handy players but some in defence rushed clearances I thought and the sending off totally changed the game and left yous up against it. I though it was justified though.

Rossa looked happy with themselves with the result and I noticed a young fella was captain. They had some good young players as forwards and a couple of oul boys at the back who I think did ok but werent really tested too much.

Young Orchid or Orchin with the white helmet is excellent. One to watch.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: samboswig on July 31, 2012, 02:52:34 PM
Rossa will be blown away by the Shams.

We played their seconds tonight at Casement they won handy, though in fairness we had a man sent off after 13 minutes, level halftime but wiped out in second half. Managed a few points myself in game but disappointed that "maybe" my last final ended in defeat :-\.

Ended up at this game by chance MR2 - wasnt too bad to watch although a bit fiddly and scrappy in parts. Where you playing top of the left?

St Galls have a couple of handy players but some in defence rushed clearances I thought and the sending off totally changed the game and left yous up against it. I though it was justified though.

Rossa looked happy with themselves with the result and I noticed a young fella was captain. They had some good young players as forwards and a couple of oul boys at the back who I think did ok but werent really tested too much.

Young Orchid or Orchin with the white helmet is excellent. One to watch.

Was indeed
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 30, 2012, 11:30:56 PM
Quote from: Jesusjones on July 30, 2012, 07:58:03 AM
Poor wee Liam and sure he never pulls a dirty stroke himself.
ahh poor wee Liam can look after himself ;) you worry about your own boys JJ.

talking to a LG man said it was a real dirty blow, coolderry took brady of because of it,
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Buswhacker

Watson will always be a target,usually for players that can't lace his shoes.

Jesusjones

Again.......... poor wee Liam. :(

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Jesusjones on July 31, 2012, 08:49:47 AM
SG I was saying that out of genuine concern for the fella, sure he is a great lad, sets a fine example and is an all round genuine guy we should all be proud off. :P I'd say its yourselves that are doing the worrying, It'd be a terrible thing if the All Ireland champions couldn't even retain their county championship.
id say if it happens it will hardly be a 1st.       'IF'  ;)    hows the sledges and baiting at tyres going for use??   gonna try baiting poor Liam with a sledge this year ;D ;D ;D ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

the colonel

Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 31, 2012, 10:30:50 PM
Quote from: Jesusjones on July 31, 2012, 08:49:47 AM
SG I was saying that out of genuine concern for the fella, sure he is a great lad, sets a fine example and is an all round genuine guy we should all be proud off. :P I'd say its yourselves that are doing the worrying, It'd be a terrible thing if the All Ireland champions couldn't even retain their county championship.
id say if it happens it will hardly be a 1st.       'IF'  ;)    hows the sledges and baiting at tyres going for use??   gonna try baiting poor Liam with a sledge this year ;D ;D ;D ;D

We've never needed to sledge him. Graffin takes care of him every year.
the difference between success and failure is energy

Jesusjones

Exactly Colonel. If we do happen to qualify for the final and Loughgiel come through the other side then Eddie Mc Closkey would be the danger man for me. For all their success last year there was only a puc of the ball between us in the final.

Seamroga in exile

I'd think cushendall should be favourites going on results over the summer, what with being undefeated. We'd be second. Will be tight, that's for sure.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

But this is all shite talk at the minute!!!!

There could be a surprise this year, won't be from us but I'd imagine there will be some sort of shock this year.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 01, 2012, 10:57:12 AM
But this is all shite talk at the minute!!!!

There could be a surprise this year, won't be from us but I'd imagine there will be some sort of shock this year.
let's hope it comes on your side of the draw, eh mr2?

the colonel

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 01, 2012, 10:44:29 AM
I'd think cushendall should be favourites going on results over the summer, what with being undefeated. We'd be second. Will be tight, that's for sure.

The All-Ireland Champions, who are the only team to beat us this year won't be favourites? good effort SIE
the difference between success and failure is energy

Jesusjones

The All Ireland Champions will be favorites for every game they play.......... until they get beat :P

Seamroga in exile

Going on that reckoning Dunloy should be favourites.

btdtgtt

Maybe a shock in a one off tie MR2 as outside the big 2 then dunloy I don't see much between the rest of the teams.
But overall no chance of anything other than a loughiel v cushendall final.