Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 15, 2012, 06:33:53 PM
SIE,  knowone said they didn't deserve there LEAGUE win mate,    All am saying is, i wouldn't of expected much more of him,  that's all.
we all have opinions sg. we all know what they are. nothing matters until September. ;-)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 15, 2012, 05:34:46 PM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on July 15, 2012, 04:57:14 PM
Well deserved victory for Dunloy, as previously stated some fierce tackling from both sides, Dunloy where excellent at closing down the play, tremendous workrate and good value for money, in saying that no winker and mc fadden so come championship it will no doubt be a different story for shams Id say, one incident that C C (15) for Dunloy pulled a real dirty stroke on JC (5), the lad I hear is away to hospital suspected broken Jaw, shoving the butt of the stick through a lads face-guard happened behind the referee during a 20metre free, and from a county referee is just not on, and Id say that one is not finished yet? Well done Dunloy, great lift and good to see.
What else would you expect from a wee gutless sc**bag???   

What you hoping to accomplish with such a post MIBAG?

Were you at the match?

From where I could see was a tangle between two players and one ended up worse off, if you want to play it that way then you have to be a man and take what you were trying to give out.

Good clean game nearly ruined by GD.

SG and SIE there are no tramps or scumbags on either team so time to wise up if your were beat you were beat man up. There are slaps given and taken every weekend end of.

MIBAG if you are a ref then what are you doing slating one of your own? Unless you have a hidden agenda, everyone as far as i could see finished the game.

Seamroga in exile

Excuse me Nag1, where have I ever described a player of any team as any of those terms you accuse me of?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 15, 2012, 06:37:44 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on July 15, 2012, 06:07:58 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 15, 2012, 05:34:46 PM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on July 15, 2012, 04:57:14 PM
Well deserved victory for Dunloy, as previously stated some fierce tackling from both sides, Dunloy where excellent at closing down the play, tremendous workrate and good value for money, in saying that no winker and mc fadden so come championship it will no doubt be a different story for shams Id say, one incident that C C (15) for Dunloy pulled a real dirty stroke on JC (5), the lad I hear is away to hospital suspected broken Jaw, shoving the butt of the stick through a lads face-guard happened behind the referee during a 20metre free, and from a county referee is just not on, and Id say that one is not finished yet? Well done Dunloy, great lift and good to see.
What else would you expect from a wee gutless sc**bag???   

you have your own gutless scu**bags as well. johnny campbell finished the match now he is half dead. when your dirty piece of sh*t  pulled on shorty in the last league match he had to come straight off. at least you wont find any Dunloy posters on here defending that sort of behavior, unlike yourself when that tr**p done shorty in LG. There was loads of of the ball stuff today but if skinny done that its not on. typical LG poster coming on here with your double standards. as for man in black and green, well done on bringing out the clowns with a highlighting  one incident when one team was as bad as the other
pulling across someone is just a small bit different to driving the hurl through the helmet you arsehole!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfzp1cUtpA

where you at the match did the said offence(3 minutes in) look anything like this as you said anyone that does this a is a complete sc**bag

whos  the arsehole now
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

maxpower

Good tight physical game, CC didn't give anymore than he received
What happens next????

Seamroga in exile

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 15, 2012, 07:28:37 PM
Excuse me Nag1, where have I ever described a player of any team as any of those terms you accuse me of?

Sie maybe didn't call it no one on here should be calling anyone playing scumbags or tramps!

Mibag you have yet clarify if you were at the match?

Anyone playing is big enough to look after themselves, what is the issue?

NAG1

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on July 15, 2012, 09:35:26 PM
NAG1 your full of it, read the 1st line again of my last post, Christ I thought school was over for the summer :P

Apologies for missing first line, if you had any idea about hurling then you wouldn't be bitching about one incident in a clean game!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: NAG1 on July 15, 2012, 09:19:33 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 15, 2012, 07:28:37 PM

Sie maybe didn't call it no one on here should be calling anyone playing scumbags or tramps!

Mibag you have yet clarify if you were at the match?

Anyone playing is big enough to look after themselves, what is the issue?
as I haven't done. So again, why bring me into it?

CornerBackNo2

St Johns beat ballycastle by one today, 1-19 to 2-15

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: NAG1 on July 15, 2012, 09:57:49 PM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on July 15, 2012, 09:35:26 PM
NAG1 your full of it, read the 1st line again of my last post, Christ I thought school was over for the summer :P

Apologies for missing first line, if you had any idea about hurling then you wouldn't be bitching about one incident in a clean game!

leave him be he obviously has an axe to grind with skinny and he gave him some amo to slate him today. there has been shenanigans going on at club level like his before but it didn't get his gander up. If most people where viewing that match as a neutral ref I'm sure they would have a more balanced opinion as to why these things escalate, action-reaction etc.  Its pretty obvious where his loyalty's lie.

Seamroga in exile

I hear Graffin is injured and out for at least a  month.  Any truth?

CitySlicker11

Well with the county scene finished for the year in hurling with just the u21's left to play it was a welcoming weekend of club action. In Div 1 we had two stand out victories for St Johns over Ballycastle and of course the already much talked about Dunloy over rivals Loughgiel. Both were much needed victories and come at crucial stages of the season for both teams. Cushendall enjoyed a close fought win against Portaferry however this win has come at a cost with the injury sustained by Aaron Graffin.

In Div 2 it was a good weekend for most of the Belfast clubs. Gort na Mona kept up their recent run of good form with an excellent victory over relegation rivals Tir na Nog. Rossa enjoyed a victory over next door neighbours Sarsfields to edge that bit further ahead of them in the league table, and to maintain their unbeaten streak as they chase Glenariffe. St Galls also had a much needed victory over Carey which I am sure they will be delighted with as they probably had a weakened side out. Glenariffe kept up their consistent and effective form in this division with another win over Lamh Dhearg.

Great to have games on across all divisions, club hurling at this time of the year is what keeps us going especially after the defeats suffered by the county side.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 15, 2012, 10:40:15 PM
I hear Graffin is injured and out for at least a  month.  Any truth?

that's a big loss for the Dall, jays us he was flying in casement last week.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: maxpower on July 15, 2012, 07:47:47 PM
Good tight physical game, CC didn't give anymore than he received
can you tell me why antrim and tipp has anything to do with this??   is this the last time all club teams looked at each other and gave a true account of themselves??   YES???   cause its f**k all to do with skinny
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.