Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffron sam2

There was an interesting game played after the minor hurling match today.

Chances are you lot would have enjoyed the outcome had you been aware said game was taking place.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

saffron sam2

Quote from: hardstation on July 14, 2012, 11:54:28 PM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT I AM VERY HAPPY.

ME TOO. MAGNICIFENT STORM OVER LAKE ISEO ANOCHT.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: saffron sam2 on July 14, 2012, 11:59:12 PM
Quote from: hardstation on July 14, 2012, 11:54:28 PM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT I AM VERY HAPPY.

ME TOO. MAGNICIFENT STORM OVER LAKE ISEO ANOCHT.
Franciacorta is a nice spot. So it is. #nothingbeatsbeinghere

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on July 15, 2012, 12:01:23 AM
UP LAKE ISEO!

MORE DRINK!

UP CAVEHILL!

WOOHOO!
Upahoods. IBA.

saffron sam2

THEY'RE DANCING ON THE STREETS OF ISEO ANOCHT.

Seamroga in exile

Can anyone update the dunloy/loughgiel match please? I can't make it. Thanks.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

clootfromthe21

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 15, 2012, 01:10:08 PM

Dunloy 2 05 Loughgiel 1 04 HT

clootfromthe21

Quote from: clootfromthe21 on July 15, 2012, 02:48:32 PM

Dunloy 2 05 Loughgiel 1 04 HT

Dunloy 2 08 Loughiel 1 09 FT

north_antrim_hound

Dunloy by two, scrappy enough match with plenty of hard tackles. good players for Dunloy- shorty was outstanding man of the match,Shane Dooey all the defence. only Johnny campbell and Barney MC Auley can hold there heads up for loughgeil. In truth Dunloy didn't play that well and LG where worse. maybe scrappy is the wrong word both forward lines where being well shackled by being closed down and high work rates. we where missing paddy Richmond and kevy molloy so happy enough
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sleeping giant

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on July 15, 2012, 04:57:14 PM
Well deserved victory for Dunloy, as previously stated some fierce tackling from both sides, Dunloy where excellent at closing down the play, tremendous workrate and good value for money, in saying that no winker and mc fadden so come championship it will no doubt be a different story for shams Id say, one incident that C C (15) for Dunloy pulled a real dirty stroke on JC (5), the lad I hear is away to hospital suspected broken Jaw, shoving the butt of the stick through a lads face-guard happened behind the referee during a 20metre free, and from a county referee is just not on, and Id say that one is not finished yet? Well done Dunloy, great lift and good to see.
What else would you expect from a wee gutless sc**bag???   
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 15, 2012, 05:34:46 PM
Well deserved victory for Dunloy, as previously stated some fierce tackling from both sides, Dunloy where excellent at closing down the play, tremendous workrate and good value for money, in saying that no winker and mc fadden so come championship it will no doubt be a different story for shams Id say, one incident that C C (15) for Dunloy pulled a real dirty stroke on JC (5), the lad I hear is away to hospital suspected broken Jaw, shoving the butt of the stick through a lads face-guard happened behind the referee during a 20metre free, and from a county referee is just not on, and Id say that one is not finished yet? Well done Dunloy, great lift and good to see.
If that story is true then it is the act of a tr**p.

north_antrim_hound

you have your own gutless scu**bags as well. johnny campbell finished the match now he is half dead. when your dirty piece of sh*t  pulled on shorty in the last league match he had to come straight off. at least you wont find any Dunloy posters on here defending that sort of behavior, unlike yourself when that tr**p done shorty in LG. There was loads of of the ball stuff today but if skinny done that its not on. typical LG poster coming on here with your double standards. as for man in black and green, well done on bringing out the clowns with a highlighting  one incident when one team was as bad as the other

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Now lads, from what I hear they deserved their victory. Congrats to dunloy. This has to make them second favourites  for the championship after cushendall now. Yeah?

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sleeping giant

SIE,  knowone said they didn't deserve there LEAGUE win mate,    All am saying is, i wouldn't of expected much more of him,  that's all.   

Sleeping giant

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on July 15, 2012, 06:07:58 PM

you have your own gutless scu**bags as well. johnny campbell finished the match now he is half dead. when your dirty piece of sh*t  pulled on shorty in the last league match he had to come straight off. at least you wont find any Dunloy posters on here defending that sort of behavior, unlike yourself when that tr**p done shorty in LG. There was loads of of the ball stuff today but if skinny done that its not on. typical LG poster coming on here with your double standards. as for man in black and green, well done on bringing out the clowns with a highlighting  one incident when one team was as bad as the other
pulling across someone is just a small bit different to driving the hurl through the helmet you arsehole!!!