Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Isn't Wallace noted for his training of players rather than his tactical knowledge or general hurling knowledge? This arrangement could maybe work especially with 4 or 5 new faces joining the panel.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

Lads help me out here - what is Wallace role?

Anyone know the team that lined out?

Seamroga in exile

Wallace is fitness coach.

maxpower

Don't see what the big problem is.  Is ge not generally regarded as one of the best coaches in Ireland, surely it's a good thing to retain those services and improve the managerial side of things.

What sort of team lined out against Wexford
What happens next????

Seamroga in exile

No winker, Stewart or McGourty. Eddie and NmcN were taken off as a precaution. apart from that it was pretty much the same as normal.

btdtgtt

Galls men were playing v Gort no? Didn't notice result?

That Wallace thing is just weird!!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: maxpower on June 16, 2012, 11:45:39 AM
Don't see what the big problem is.  Is ge not generally regarded as one of the best coaches in Ireland, surely it's a good thing to retain those services and improve the managerial side of things.

What sort of team lined out against Wexford
I agree with you max. It might just work out alright.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 16, 2012, 12:21:40 PM

We didn't play Gorts, Karl and Keiran both injured. But don't take my word for it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

aontroim

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 16, 2012, 05:16:26 PM

We didn't play Gorts, Karl and Keiran both injured. But don't take my word for it

So you were successful in getting those insider secrets from Loughgiel on how to get games put off ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: aontroim on June 16, 2012, 07:34:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 16, 2012, 05:16:26 PM

So you were successful in getting those insider secrets from Loughgiel on how to get games put off ;)

Don't talk, it was Gorts looking it off!!! Rossa tomorrow, bed early tonight, will be a hot tempered affair me thinks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Rossa won't let us settle on the ball like they did last time. Will be tight and will always have a bitta niggle. Rossa won't want to lose to us again. With Aidan and Shannon on board they won't lack fight.

You think it won't be hot tempered?

btdtgtt

Looking forward to the game.

Galls missing just about everyone the miraculous recovery at 2:59pm!!
Rossa minus hamil and close.

I think goals are the key here - whoever gets them will win. 

Hopefully weather won't ruin it.
Tight game but I will go for galls particularly with home advantage.

Seamroga in exile

I see on hoganstand that they're saying that Wallace is becoming a team selector. I can assure you that he isn't. Jim Nelson is 100% in charge.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 17, 2012, 09:57:20 AM
I see on hoganstand that they're saying that Wallace is becoming a team selector. I can assure you that he isn't. Jim Nelson is 100% in charge.

He could still be a selector and Nelson be "100% in charge", the same way Sambo and Dick were selectors and Wallace was in charge.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Saffrongael on June 17, 2012, 10:11:50 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 17, 2012, 09:57:20 AM

He could still be a selector and Nelson be "100% in charge", the same way Sambo and Dick were selectors and Wallace was in charge.
I know, he isn't though.