Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: NAG1 on June 12, 2012, 12:15:29 PM
Technically is that not now two Derry men in charge of the town?
Aye I think he lives out Maghera direction these days.

clootfromthe21

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 12, 2012, 01:04:47 PM
Re: Jim Nelson. He's helping out for a couple of Weeks until after the Limerick game then returning to Loughgiel.

And when we beat Limerick?????

NAG1

Sure he will be drafting the rest of the LG team and reserves in, to bolster the chances, we could be in for a long summer boys, have to cancel the holiday for mid September  ;)

btdtgtt

SiE have you any idea if there will be an influx of Shamrocks under Nelson?

Mr2 - I suppose as usual you will tell us Galls have no team again this weekend for Rossa!!!!!
Should think home advantage be enough especially with Rossa not having great time of it only finding their feet.

Glenarrife to have enough at Carey.
Sarsfields back to winning ways V Randalstown hopefully.
Lamh Dearg to pick up point over Gort.

In Div1 (like the way I put in second priority I am so sad)
Wins for Shamrocks and the Town.
Hopefully the Johnnies pick up some points also another chance V Down team?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 12, 2012, 03:02:54 PM
SiE have you any idea if there will be an influx of Shamrocks under Nelson?

Mr2 - I suppose as usual you will tell us Galls have no team again this weekend for Rossa!!!!!
Should think home advantage be enough especially with Rossa not having great time of it only finding their feet.

Glenarrife to have enough at Carey.
Sarsfields back to winning ways V Randalstown hopefully.
Lamh Dearg to pick up point over Gort.

In Div1 (like the way I put in second priority I am so sad)
Wins for Shamrocks and the Town.
Hopefully the Johnnies pick up some points also another chance V Down team?

We have 2 games this weekend, Gorts on Friday and Rossa on Sunday, I'll take 3 from 4 points in these games, if we are lucky.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Agh lads, sure how would I know that?     ;D

Let's put it like this, I wouldn't be surprised if a few more turn out, and a few different ones from other clubs as well.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on June 12, 2012, 03:19:45 PM
Huge game for the Johnnies this week. If they're beat, they'll probably find themseves bottom very soon and tough games ahead.

Huge games for Rossa & St. Galls on Sunday too. Despite the tanking they gave us in the 1st game, it's still very nip tuck IMO.

Aye be a different game than the first game for sure. Rossa have a bit of a run going at the minute so it should be tighter, we have to bounce back or we will not get promoted. Will be very nervy and I'd say a right few challenges going in so be a great match for the neutral
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 12, 2012, 03:26:03 PM
Agh lads, sure how would I know that?     ;D

Let's put it like this, I wouldn't be surprised if a few more turn out, and a few different ones from other clubs as well.

What player in their right mind would join a 6 month old set up?
Dont see how anyone would be interested in that.

Who would you be putting forward from LG SIE?

Seamroga in exile

I'm notsure what you mean by a 6 month set up. As for the players, Scully, Joey and Johnny would be a good start.Perhaps bring in Shay for cover, the fella has been playing out of his skin lately.

manballandall

Only a puck of the ball between rossa and st galls and I guess it'll be no different come the final whistle on Sunday. Despite teh scoreline in the first match it was no tanking, as galls scored 3 softish goals, momentum is witrh rossa at teh minute and with karl and mackers still injured galls will struggle for scores so galls will certainly be glad of a point on sunday. All to play for still for all teams....

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 12, 2012, 03:57:49 PM
I'm notsure what you mean by a 6 month set up. As for the players, Scully, Joey and Johnny would be a good start.Perhaps bring in Shay for cover, the fella has been playing out of his skin lately.

Do you think at the moment that scully is better than NMcM? Joey better than SMcN, LW or EMcC?

Must be getting near silly season again SIE red tinted glasses maybe have come off since Paddys day  ;)

6 month set up as in the squad have been training for 6 months together as a squad.

Seamroga in exile

He's been our most consistent player over the last 2 years on a successful club team. Again, perhaps nmcm should keep his place with Scully as cover, as long as he learns how to pass the ball of course.. As for the 6 month set up, was hardly that impressive last day out. Joey would fit in quite well in the half forwards, where he plays for us.

btdtgtt

I think it's safe to say Karl & mackers will play on Sunday!

Jesusjones

I think you could find a place on the county team for Martin Scullion and Johnny Campbell alright, not sure about Joey all the same.

Seamroga in exile

Its hypothetical anyway.who knows who'll he select?