BlackandAmber

:D

The boy that does the reports on the county website agrees with me

Castle grind out win over Loughgiel in dour struggle
http://antrim.gaa.ie/news/details/?id=3427

Cushendall impress in win over St Kevin's
http://antrim.gaa.ie/news/details/?id=3426

Seamroga in exile

Ballycastle played well. They deserved their win. cushendall haven't improved from last year. I'd fancy the town to win handy enough.good luck to them.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

BlackandAmber

Cheers SIE. Ballycastle have some decent players like McAfee, Clarke, McCaughan, McGarry and McCurdy from the middle up and some hard working defenders too. Good to see Matty Donnelly back but looked like he needs a few games yet. The Dall has a good half forward line that will give our boys trouble and that boy Delargy takes some watchin too. Think mebbe the Dall just has the edge on it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 03, 2012, 01:54:28 PM
Ballycastle played well. They deserved their win. cushendall haven't improved from last year. I'd fancy the town to win handy enough.good luck to them.

Would that Loughgiel under 21's have beat the Dall SIE?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jesusjones

MR2 I think the 2 best U-21 sides are in the final. To be honest Loughgiel didn't look interested on Saturday.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on June 04, 2012, 11:35:58 AM
MR2 I think the 2 best U-21 sides are in the final. To be honest Loughgiel didn't look interested on Saturday.

Was looking SIE to answer that but.........

Yeah should be a good final, any dates
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jesusjones

I think the final is this Saturday. No time or venue mentioned yet. I know its 2 North Antrim teams but Casement would be great for the final.

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Jesusjones on June 04, 2012, 01:37:38 PM
I think the final is this Saturday. No time or venue mentioned yet. I know its 2 North Antrim teams but Casement would be great for the final.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tony Baloney

O'Gara author=BlackandAmber link=topic=1347.msg1118012#msg1118012 date=1338834647]

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[/quote]Where then? Loughgiel? Glenariffe? Dunloy?

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 04, 2012, 07:51:17 PM
O'Gara author=BlackandAmber link=topic=1347.msg1118012#msg1118012 date=1338834647]

Where then? Loughgiel? Glenariffe? Dunloy?
[/quote]

Any of those just keep it in North Antrim. Put it in Belfast and Loughgeil Dunloy Carey Armoy Cloughmills people stay at home.

CitySlicker11

Think its only fair that the u21 game is played at a north antrim venue, will attract more fans and prob suit the players more and add to a better game all round.

btdtgtt

Looking at the article in the Irish news - why is the set up around Antrim or the players always a laughing stock for outsiders?
The whole thing is so amateur and child like.

clootfromthe21

That is just ludicrous! What the hell was he thinking??? Leaving aside what he actually says he did (attempting to influence the referee/Sunday Game panel/whatever), what is he doing going to the press about it?? Explain to me how going to the press about it was ever a good idea?

And even more worring is the quote "The Antrim players dont know this because they left before I got a chance to speak to any of them that day".

WTF????????????????????

btdtgtt

Precisely cloot - the whole thing is a shambles! Like one childs story to explain another, then another and do on.
Embarrassing all round.

Tony Baloney

Just after reading this. He thinks he is defending himself but what will the bigwigs think of a county manager trying to suppress this story by approaching the ref, asking the Sunday Game to "lose the video" and Sunday Game pundits not to talk about it. The mind boggles.  8)