Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on May 20, 2012, 05:59:44 PM
Gold..........."who gives a f..k.County in a mess".Maybe if the county team had a bit more of the Shamrock spirit and ability we would not be in a mess. Three players from the All- Ireland club champions on the county team yesterday. Gold..... maybe there  was not enough of your're clubs players on.....more like too many

Bushwhacker, that's a silly post, are you saying that the ability that Loughgiel has, would have beat Westmeath?

Please save us this crap, there were tools out there saying that shite when we won the football, that we would be better than the current Antrim team.

Answer me this Bushwhacker, and you can only name the players that have made themselves available for the county and fit, what's your all div 1 team?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Buswhacker

yes milltown,the team that won on Paddy's day,playing like they did,would have beaten Westmeath. They could have done no worse than yesterday's outfit,maybe we need a few more Div 2,3 and 4 players, with their vast experience of Antrim club hurling at it's highest level.

Jesusjones

Bushwacker get real, are you telling me the best 15 hurlers in Antrim are all from Loughgiel? You wouldn't take Mc Manus, Graffin, Hippy, Shane Mc Naughton, Karl Stewart or Neil Mc Auley?

Move er on

Big score today milltown. You couldn't of been too short! Favourites for div1 next year?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Buswhacker on May 20, 2012, 08:47:07 PM
yes milltown,the team that won on Paddy's day,playing like they did,would have beaten Westmeath. They could have done no worse than yesterday's outfit,maybe we need a few more Div 2,3 and 4 players, with their vast experience of Antrim club hurling at it's highest level.

jesus man are u for real, well you had your most prolific player was there and he didnt score 3.07 then again westmeath had something that resembled a full back line and goalie

to anybody else out there who isnt wired to a mars bar, i thought he should have been moved out to try and bring him into the game.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on May 20, 2012, 09:15:44 PM
Bushwacker get real, are you telling me the best 15 hurlers in Antrim are all from Loughgiel? You wouldn't take Mc Manus, Graffin, Hippy, Shane Mc Naughton, Karl Stewart or Neil Mc Auley?

Really embarrassing here from this guy.

Quote from: Move er on on May 20, 2012, 09:19:27 PM
Big score today milltown. You couldn't of been too short! Favourites for div1 next year?

Not too bad considering we were 'resting :o)' 8/9 players that played against Cushendall last year.  Lamhs missing a pile also so I glad we are still top/ Glenariffe knocked up a big score at Gorts today so they are well in contention for the league. Nothing won in May. Besides with football commitments and resting players all the time we will just give Cushendall a rattle in the Championship and see how we do.

Glenariffe entertain Rossa next week so will be a harder game, though Rossa not brilliant (like ourselves) at traveling
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 20, 2012, 09:33:49 PM

jesus man are u for real, well you had your most prolific player was there and he didnt score 3.07 then again westmeath had something that resembled a full back line and goalie

to anybody else out there who isnt wired to a mars bar, i thought he should have been moved out to try and bring him into the game.

Watson for most parts in the final played at FF for Loughgiel. What did Watson score yesterday? Did Eddie score any?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 20, 2012, 09:38:51 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 20, 2012, 09:33:49 PM

Watson for most parts in the final played at FF for Loughgiel. What did Watson score yesterday? Did Eddie score any?

i think watson got 4 but eddy didnt score
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

imtommygunn

Buswhacker sure Neil McManus or Shane McNaughton wouldn't even get on that loughgiel team ::)

MR you're giving alex ferguson a run for his money with these mind games here ;)

Buswhacker

I repeat,Loughgiel could have done no worse than that lot yesterday,and you know it. I'm entitled to my opinion.

Buswhacker

imtommygunn

Gold

Course everyone cares about their club. Just feel its irrelevant today after yesterday's debacle.

We should never be beaten by Westmeath. Must be v little spirit in our team to be beaten by them

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on May 20, 2012, 09:51:35 PM
I repeat,Loughgiel could have done no worse than that lot yesterday,and you know it. I'm entitled to my opinion.

Yes could have got bate also, You are entitled to your own opinion. On this occasion I can safely say your full of shite :o

My opinion of course 8)

Tommy, bitta crack but I'd be nowhere near in the same league as Brokencrossbar1!! He is wild

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 20, 2012, 10:32:17 PM
Tommy, bitta crack but I'd be nowhere near in the same league as Brokencrossbar1!! He is wild

Ha, provides some entertainment anyway MR.  You'd best start training now ;)

Buswhacker you're right you are firmly entitled to your opinion. My opinion, which I am also entitled to, is that your opinions are usually ill formed and a load of rubbish  :D

Still can't believe that fecking result  :(