Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesH

MR2, Ruairi Og were anything but flat out yesterday, probably as bad a match as i have seen in quite a while. Both teams were missing players, well Cushendall were the Johnstons also missing along with Brian mcFaul.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JamesH on May 07, 2012, 12:28:42 PM
MR2, Ruairi Og were anything but flat out yesterday, probably as bad a match as i have seen in quite a while. Both teams were missing players, well Cushendall were the Johnstons also missing along with Brian mcFaul.

Did yous play without your under 21's? Johnnies must have done the same, still James, the league shows that you're doing well and scoring well also. So positive enough me thinks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

At Rossa v ballycastle here lads. The town just got a goal with last puck we're goin into extra time!

Two Hands FFS

St Kevin's beat the johnnies by 3.

btdtgtt

Castle win! Great game!

Seamroga in exile

Shamrocks 3-16 St. Mary's 1-05
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Hurler24

Hardstation i dont see how yous can complain....tbh i thght his sending off of young Donnelly was a disgraceful decision.But a superb game of hurling by both teams.As i predicted a game of the year contender there.

btdtgtt

Mmmmm. I think lads in a tight game like that it's natural that a refs decisions will be scrutinised perhaps slanted.
It was a fantastic game Altho I would say exciting rather than the actual quality of hurling.
Well done both teams.

I didn't get to any senior league games at the weekend - domestic disturbance let's just say! Galls seem to be winning games that could traditionally trip them up and Glenarriffe sarsfields closer than I would have thought. Troubled times for Gort.

JamesH

Mr2 Our u21 game was on Saturday afternoon due to Dunloy having a fundraiser on Sat night so we agreed to move. Any u21s we had available were playing, except Paddy Mc Naughton, who went back to Wales to work on Sunday morning..
Some Result for St Kevins v St Johns tonight, who will take some beating , fair play to them.

Joxer_man

whose st kevins?  ???

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Joxer_man on May 08, 2012, 01:56:49 AM
whose st kevins?  ???

Armoy, Clough Mills, and Carey. Decent team
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manballandall

Have you seen them play MR2?

the colonel

St Kevins fully deserved their win last night. Very strong team with James McCouig, James Black and Conor Laverty dominating throughout. Three very good young hurlers.
the difference between success and failure is energy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manballandall on May 08, 2012, 08:05:13 AM

Our under 21 manager said they were very good, he thought our lads would have had a decent chance but underestimated them, big time :o

I wasn't at the match.

the colonel

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 08, 2012, 09:28:35 AM
Quote from: manballandall on May 08, 2012, 08:05:13 AM

Our under 21 manager said they were very good, he thought our lads would have had a decent chance but underestimated them, big time :o

I wasn't at the match.

I think St John's done the same to be honest. Play our boys in the Semi with Ballycastle v Loughgiel in the other semi
the difference between success and failure is energy