Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxpower

I wouldn't have expected a change of venue just because of a change of date.  Fair play to Cushendall for agreeing to change.  Will be hoping for a good performance from our boys on Saturday, Cushendall massive favourites though
What happens next????

El Plato

Quote from: NAG1 on May 01, 2012, 06:37:18 PM
Quote from: El Plato on May 01, 2012, 04:32:08 PM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on May 01, 2012, 04:17:24 PM
El Plato happy to see the Referee did his job, not often they get credit but do you not think you are over cooking his performance, knowing the man he wouldn't thank you for this, Elliot, Hassan and Duffy all work hard at there game, and nothing beats there national experience when it is needed, Herbie shouldn't be to far behind when he gets up to speed in the year ahead also. I think in Hurling we are lucky that we have 4 good referee's and when you look at other counties we should try to appreciate what we do have a lot of the time forgetting parish and club rivalry. Football in the county is another matter, we are poor at present IMO. We still IMO cannot get to grips with good hard physical hurling " Southern Style" as a lot of our clubs look for the easy free.
So there was me thinking you were really Duffy refereeing the game last night at the Bear Pit.  You misled me with your earlier posting  I have to say.  So if your not Duffy, I would have a stab at suggesting you are either Ewwiott or that cnut Cnut(nn)ing from Dunloy.  Not praising Duffy at all nor, seeking praise. You referees are already full of self praise and you know what they say about that!  As I said, as a complete neutral, I was just giving my version of how things panned out at the game.  But other posters appear not to like that, but what the Fcuk, see if I care.  ;)

MIBAG Are seriously conversing with this poster who is insulting the people that you came on here to represent?
I've never assaulted a referee in my life, but early days yet I suppose, still in my prime.  Anyone know where that fuk-hir Cnut(nn)ing lives.  I would certainly give him 'what for'  ;D
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

Milltown Row2

You truly are full of shit, you couldnt give your woman 'whats for' ya nob :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

El Plato

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 01, 2012, 11:12:38 PM
You truly are full of shit, you couldnt give your woman 'whats for' ya nob :o
Ho Ho Ho, just imagine, this from a miltown man with no balls, (well that has been the story on the street) for decades  ;) :D
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

NAG1

Quote from: El Plato on May 01, 2012, 11:06:20 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on May 01, 2012, 06:37:18 PM
Quote from: El Plato on May 01, 2012, 04:32:08 PM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on May 01, 2012, 04:17:24 PM
El Plato happy to see the Referee did his job, not often they get credit but do you not think you are over cooking his performance, knowing the man he wouldn't thank you for this, Elliot, Hassan and Duffy all work hard at there game, and nothing beats there national experience when it is needed, Herbie shouldn't be to far behind when he gets up to speed in the year ahead also. I think in Hurling we are lucky that we have 4 good referee's and when you look at other counties we should try to appreciate what we do have a lot of the time forgetting parish and club rivalry. Football in the county is another matter, we are poor at present IMO. We still IMO cannot get to grips with good hard physical hurling " Southern Style" as a lot of our clubs look for the easy free.
So there was me thinking you were really Duffy refereeing the game last night at the Bear Pit.  You misled me with your earlier posting  I have to say.  So if your not Duffy, I would have a stab at suggesting you are either Ewwiott or that cnut Cnut(nn)ing from Dunloy.  Not praising Duffy at all nor, seeking praise. You referees are already full of self praise and you know what they say about that!  As I said, as a complete neutral, I was just giving my version of how things panned out at the game.  But other posters appear not to like that, but what the Fcuk, see if I care.  ;)

MIBAG Are seriously conversing with this poster who is insulting the people that you came on here to represent?
I've never assaulted a referee in my life, but early days yet I suppose, still in my prime.  Anyone know where that fuk-hir Cnut(nn)ing lives.  I would certainly give him 'what for'  ;D

Reading skills out the window along with the rest of the supposed intellect.

johnneycool

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on May 01, 2012, 04:40:43 PM
Quote from: Buswhacker on May 01, 2012, 04:22:27 PM
How many Antrim referees have officiated at All Ireland level ( semi-final or final) football or hurling. I seem to remember one,
John Gough of St. Johns.
Quote from: johnneycool on May 01, 2012, 04:28:52 PM
I think Tommy McIntyre refereed an AI minor final in his time.

Don't start me on Duffy.

JC you obviously have personal issues, so at least be realistic and leave your petty personal issues to the local, FFS give them all a break for a change, and give it a go yourself.

Well you're the one on here bigging him up, I have another perspective on the man which I am entitled to and will voice it when I choose.

lonely1

Never seen as much bullshit on this site in my life, FFS catch a grip, your all taking the bait from EP!  Mibag if your on defending your referee's then stick to the points at hand! All your doing is creating a platform for everyone then to have a dig, get personal and bullshit about what this referee did years ago and he's still a C***T no matter what! This is a hurling Thread, you want to start your Referee's thread then go ahead and then they can all go to that topic and leave this to issues around club and county to this thread, you obviously are close enough to referee's, IMO your doing none of them any favours at all except allowing people to have a pop and get really personal. To the senior members of the board FFS get some of the idiots barrred and lets get back to normal.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lonely1 on May 02, 2012, 09:55:20 AM
Never seen as much bullshit on this site in my life, FFS catch a grip, your all taking the bait from EP!  Mibag if your on defending your referee's then stick to the points at hand! All your doing is creating a platform for everyone then to have a dig, get personal and bullshit about what this referee did years ago and he's still a C***T no matter what! This is a hurling Thread, you want to start your Referee's thread then go ahead and then they can all go to that topic and leave this to issues around club and county to this thread, you obviously are close enough to referee's, IMO your doing none of them any favours at all except allowing people to have a pop and get really personal. To the senior members of the board FFS get some of the idiots barrred and lets get back to normal.

+1

Been getting him barred each time, keeps coming back, usually cracks and calls everyone c***ts!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lonely1

This is nuts, love a bit of crac but its getting beyond a joke now, FFS do something MR2

NAG1

+1

Its genuinely IMO supposed to be a place where GAA/ Hurling people can come to discuss events, air their opinions without getting into personally insulting an official, player, manager or anyone who is giving up their spare time to promote or play the game that we all enjoy!

lonely1

Agree totally, but this idiot is dragging it down, should take a leaf out of the county website and just gas the F*** out this EP!

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: lonely1 on May 02, 2012, 09:55:20 AM

+2 this board has got really bad recently
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Buswhacker

oisinog

Its got to the situation when a debate is going on people who disagree with you start to insult you.

Its hogan stand all over again

imtommygunn

There are a select few ruining the place. It's noticeable that some good posters have now disappeared and so have any attempts at debate from half the people here.

This "referee" is doing nothing but bringing up things leading to insults on referees too.