Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping giant

Oh dear god will you stop!   Cause I ment that to come across like that!!   Interesting your on here as 3 days trying to mix n stir shit. Plz wise up.  Eoinbeag no harm was intended
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

saffronog

Been away a while,  haven't missed anything

Sie still smug

Mr2 still thinking he's master of ceremonies

Too many tits mouthing

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on April 29, 2012, 08:51:09 AM
Been away a while,  haven't missed anything

Sie still smug

Mr2 still thinking he's master of ceremonies

Too many tits mouthing
who rattled your cage? Smug? Show me where.
You're the newest tit mouthing. Big man  behind the anonymity of a screen.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

saffronog

not like yourself.  ready for all challengers.  SIE. 

would i not be correct in saying everyone here is behind a screen of anonymity.  possibly  the reason most of them are here.

your congratulations to the cushendall would be a starting point.  Believe me that i shall not be going back through all your posts, a hobby of many on this site.

saffron89

hurling league only getting started and then another couple of weekends off.  yet fixtures set for october, i would hope many teams organise these fixtures for the long break in July.  but then hard at times for clubs to agree.  Especially with the dual clubs, for obvious reasons.

don't think Saffron hurlers will have an extended run in championship to upset other fixtures.  Shame though.

ManInBlackandGreen

In the Name of Christ this board is going to pure shit! Catch a grip and FFS no wonder this county is the way it is? At least your leaving the Ref's alone, hopefully not speak to soon, U21 tomorrow night Sars v Shams looks the pic of the bunch, bear pit too not easy to come out of there, there tails seem to be up, confidence in abundance I hear.

El Plato

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on April 29, 2012, 11:22:08 AM
In the Name of Christ this board is going to pure shit! Catch a grip and FFS no wonder this county is the way it is? At least your leaving the Ref's alone, hopefully not speak to soon, U21 tomorrow night Sars v Shams looks the pic of the bunch, bear pit too not easy to come out of there, there tails seem to be up, confidence in abundance I hear.
You feeling out of the limelight Maninblackandgreen and needing to add your tuppence worth!  You must be doing the game tomorrow evening and advertising your so important role in the "pic of the bunch"  ;)  That's one game I am going to go and see how well you get on.  Sure maybe, just maybe you will bring the Paddies back down to reality. I just hope this encounter is not all about the man in the middle.  However, I will reserve my judgement until the final whistle.  :-X  :D  Peep, Peep !
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

ManInBlackandGreen

Ah its the academic back again! Youve worked it out at last! I can come out of the dark closet, what formula did you apply ABCZZZZZZZ,  I can PM you the rule book if you want, quick wee lesson 1234 zzzzs, now tell your mammy it will be a couple of pound in, and don't forget the chips :o

ManInBlackandGreen

Oh yes as a few of my colleagues used to say "I'm Spartacus", you will find that in the library under Gynecology or Twats for the lesser educated.

El Plato

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on April 29, 2012, 12:07:03 PM
Ah its the academic back again! Youve worked it out at last! I can come out of the dark closet, what formula did you apply ABCZZZZZZZ,  I can PM you the rule book if you want, quick wee lesson 1234 zzzzs, now tell your mammy it will be a couple of pound in, and don't forget the chips :o
Just checked the fixtures list, so you are G D!  Well, I admit I was wrong, I thought you were someone else (peep, peep man) from the South Antrim region.  Sure me ma always pays me in and I am not allowed chips, I'm in serious training.  ;D ;)

Buswhacker

This is good stuff now, it's hard to beat the cut and thrust of quick wit and repartee as is normal for the educationally elite within our numbers. Keep it coming Oscar.

El Plato

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on April 29, 2012, 12:15:38 PM
Oh yes as a few of my colleagues used to say "I'm Spartacus", you will find that in the library under Gynecology or t**ts for the lesser educated.
U r a gas man maninblackandgreen, ur inferences are amazing to say the very least.  I fear you are mistaking me for some other individual,  but we can't be correct all the time.  Surely as a referee you would know that? But then again, well "Referees"  ::)  Keep it going maninblackandgreen, u must b well on ur way to generating "Hero member status" keep er lit ya boy ya!  Not too sure you'd get a lot of south antrim votes though!  :D  ;)  You must be that chatin ballix Cunning then, absolute fuk-hir of the foist order.  ;D

gelvis

Did anyone make it to the Cruise in Ballyrastle lastnight?  I hear jon44w.com was to be there
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

Two Hands FFS

Are the league fixtures going ahead next weekend with Antrim away to KK?

Milltown Row2

Have been asking this question all week, posted on the Antrim Gaa site they said get your sec to ask CCC, done, still waiting reply ffs. Think they are looking to have the games on Sunday night, after your county players have played two games and traveled up from Kilkenny!!!!

Who makes this stuff up?

County footballers are away to for bonding!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea