Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

Graffin full back if Hippy can't make it. Not many options. Great defender & superb under a high ball.
I see from twitter some johnnies put tops/flags on the fence outside the recently demolished Rossa House. Rossa twitter ain't happy!!!!

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on April 27, 2012, 09:38:27 AM
;D

Could be St Galls flags just as easy no?  ;)

The Rossa twitter still going?

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on April 27, 2012, 09:51:58 AM

Excellent no denying that one!

On a more serious note it is a sad sight to see for the Rossa club and all GAA people to see their club house demolished.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on April 27, 2012, 09:49:46 AM
Quote from: hardstation on April 27, 2012, 09:38:27 AM
;D

Could be St Galls flags just as easy no?  ;)

The Rossa twitter still going?

Give us some credit ffs! When we have won as much as Rossa I'll be happy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

If you look closely at the flag it says 'no one drinks at our club either'

manballandall

Now hardstation haven't you learnt your lesson about listening to rumours. 2 sides to every story remember :)

El Plato

Quote from: NAG1 on April 27, 2012, 10:05:19 AM
Quote from: hardstation on April 27, 2012, 09:51:58 AM

Excellent no denying that one!

On a more serious note it is a sad sight to see for the Rossa club and all GAA people to see their club house demolished.

A sad sight indeed,  Rossa, a club with a great hurling tradition and many achievements in this code.  It could only be a silly St. John's person that would do such a thing.  More deranged acts of jealousy and envy at a club who clearly deserve more respect.  Shame on the St. John's Fuk-hir/s who done this, absolute disgrace, but what do you expect from the hun mentality up the the rock?  :( >:(  Any good Sr. John's man (if there is such a thing) would remove this regalia and apologise on their club's behalf to Rossa.  (But I don't think so somehow).
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

Interesting

Hurling Giant- You aren't wrong about the bullshet and slabbering. I heard there was plenty of that but not much else when push came to shove.

SIE - Talking about shoving. What about DD's shove on the umpire at the Dunloy match. Very brave. Where you were standing, you had a great view...............

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Interesting on April 27, 2012, 09:14:31 PM
Hurling Giant- You aren't wrong about the bullshet and slabbering. I heard there was plenty of that but not much else when push came to shove.

SIE - Talking about shoving. What about DD's shove on the umpire at the Dunloy match. Very brave. Where you were standing, you had a great view...............
Yeah maybe my view wasn't great, but I seen him plain as day when he lifted tommy down in croker.  ;)

Does anyone know who this wum is? He certainly isn't from glenarrife.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Interesting

SIE - Obviously touching a few nerves. I hear from the man himself, and for anyone else who wants to listen to him, that he won the whole thing on his own. That will do wonders for team morale. Never mind he 's probably still on the payroll. Now where is Bushwhacker when you need him to give a talk about professionalism in the GAA.

Seamroga in exile

Can anyone smell that?

Sleeping giant

Jealousy rolled up in a big ball of DUNG??? ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Buswhacker

interesting......You got to admit we are the best. We are blessed,and really you should get over it. Try to concentrate on something positive, get yourself a DVD  of how its done.We have them for sale at the club.

Interesting

Ah now lads, keep er country. Can youse not take a wee bit of fun.

By the way what's the going rate for a semi pro footballer, sorry hurler, och sure any one of them.  ;D