Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Does this Sarsfields team have many of the u21s on it?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

El Plato

Quote from: Interesting on April 25, 2012, 09:18:26 PM
Bushwahcker- I am happy to respond to any indiscretions that may have occurred.

Will you defend what went on in Cross? Better still why don't you share the story with the rest of the posters so they can make their own minds up. SIE says he doesn't know, so he will be enlightened too.
Fuk-kin let it rest ya ballbag.  Trying to get a rise from the Loughgeil lads, catch yourself on!  Go wallow in your self pity and envy.  Do you think something which allegedly happened in Xmaglen would not have had an airing here before this?  Sure you would have had it plastered on here in a further attempt to demean Loughgeil's great victory.  Do yourself a favour man and grow up!  It's individuals like you who would have posted the story long before this!  Seeing you are so knowledgeable about what went on, why don't you share it here now?  Otherwise fuk off ya cretin!  ::) >:(

Fuk-kin hell!  I am beginning to sound like a credible poster, I must be reading too many of the county moderators responses  ;)
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

Interesting

...........He was asked to refrain from the abuse by some people who are relations of your local rivals but of course he didn't, even after he was 'stretched' in the toilets.

I understand he was then 'advised' to head for the border.

Absolutely no class. couldn't take youse anywhere.

Buswhacker

Would he not have been on this side of the border.
You can always take us to Croke Park on Paddy's day, we have a good record there.......unlike some!!

Seamroga in exile

El Plato

Quote from: Interesting on April 25, 2012, 10:15:09 PM
...........He was asked to refrain from the abuse by some people who are relations of your local rivals but of course he didn't, even after he was 'stretched' in the toilets.

Fek-kin hell!  I always new Dunloy and Xmaglen people were inter-bred, ugly shower of Ballixes.  "Who's picking the banjo here"  Duelling fuk-kin banjos - dada da da da da da da, dada da da da da da da da, send for Burt Reynolds for Fuk sake  ;D
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

btdtgtt

Oh dear hardstation - well done paddies!!

Just out if a well deserved bath after that game!

Here goes:

1) terrible conditions so little or no hurling played
2) these conditions normally mean the old team that wants it mist cliche is true - sarsfields blatantly wanted it more with genuine effort against Rossa apathy.
3) the game was basically point for point until half way thru 2nd half. A sars free dropped short and rossa keeper dropped it - goal. 2mins later another free dropped short - Rossa full back blocked it into his own net! In a low scoring game due to conditions that was game over!

Sarsfields seemed young so must be that under21 side coming thru. I don't know much of them to be honest but great to see a Belfast side on the up!

Rossa have seen a bit more of - goals goals goals! Rossa gift them to the opposition every game and as I remember it's been going on for some time! Also the team seems unrecognisable from week to week. Hardstation I wandered over to your guys after game the consensus was that the players who were not there are more to blame. I assumed injuries but Dare I say ur clubmates reckon they didn't fancy the rain! I have to say your once promising youngsters don't seem to be delivering at senior level? That brings me no pleasure to say. I am honestly not winding up it was the feeling from tonight.

Elsewhere a great point for hannahstown and does this mean galls might stay the distance! I hope so. That was not an easy game tonight but a convincing scoreline in Carey. All in tonight shows again what a great league this is! Lamh dearg and sarsfields shaking it up while oisins & galls battle for supremacy. How will it all finish?!

Interesting

Buswacker- Croke Park is beyond a club of our size, between senior and interejit but I would like to think if we were successful we would win with a bit of dignity and hold ourselves well.

nuf said.

Buswhacker

Maybe they need  " Deliverance"..........

Seamroga in exile

This Sarsfields team to be one to contend with over the next few years if they can keep all their young talent.

Milltown Row2

As I said already Sarsfields the team to beat, Kevo has them hurling rightly, and rightly and so, good bunch of under 21's coming through who fear no team. No real free ones in this league, Gorts managed a win over Tir Na Og (what's happened to them recently?)

We played Carey in Ballycastle and by fook the wind must have been 50/60 mph !! was mental. Won toss which is great in those conditions and managed two goals and a few points early on, then took foot of the gas ffs.  Finished with 2 points and had a 9 point lead. Was sure Carey would come at us in the second half but we out scored them and won handy. Was a good win considering the players that have scored 90% of our scores of late (Karl and Mackers) weren't playing.

Next fixture seems to be off I think (6th may) I hear the county teams have weekend breaks fixed for that weekend.

Agreed SIE, but there in lies the problem
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Interesting on April 25, 2012, 10:15:09 PM

First I knew Cross was in the south you complete Gimp of a man!!  And another thing, knowone was "stretched" in the toilets,  so go back to who ever is talking utter shite and tell them that!!  Hard to move forward with balls getting talked at every chance!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 25, 2012, 11:13:50 PM
As I said already Sarsfields the team to beat, Kevo has them hurling rightly, and rightly and so, good bunch of under 21's coming through who fear no team. No real free ones in this league, Gorts managed a win over Tir Na Og (what's happened to them recently?)

We played Carey in Ballycastle and by fook the wind must have been 50/60 mph !! was mental. Won toss which is great in those conditions and managed two goals and a few points early on, then took foot of the gas ffs.  Finished with 2 points and had a 9 point lead. Was sure Carey would come at us in the second half but we out scored them and won handy. Was a good win considering the players that have scored 90% of our scores of late (Karl and Mackers) weren't playing.

Next fixture seems to be off I think (6th may) I hear the county teams have weekend breaks fixed for that weekend.

I'd say it's a major problem up there alright, the bright lights and all that. The only problem we'd have losing players are young fellas heading to sunnier climes for work. We do have a few lads playing football(soccer) for, of all teams, Dunloy   ???, but hurling always comes first.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 25, 2012, 11:13:50 PM

Antrim play Ballyhale Shamrocks on Sat 5th & then KK U21's on the Sunday.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on April 26, 2012, 09:00:51 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 25, 2012, 11:12:04 PM
This Sarsfields team to be one to contend with over the next few years if they can keep all their young talent.

Something is wrong in Rossa. About 3 weeks ago, our South Antrim team stuffed a Sarsfields team that was not very different to their team last night, yet our seniors go out and lose to them.

"Way too much, much too young" is a school of thought for us.

It sometimes comes down to a fight, and when the weather is shite (usually is on a wed night) the team that wants it the most wins. Said already that Rossa's fullback line was suspect, two balls into the full backline last night seems to have been the difference last night. Sarsfields have a bitta of a run going which is always hard to stop. Great too see.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea