Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 25, 2012, 07:52:58 PM
Interesting........I remember a few things happening in your neck of the woods that I could rake up. But in your case it might be a wee bit close to home.Do you know what I'm getting at or are has nobody mentioned it for a long time.Maybe you're just too young.

And the chances this character is actually from Glenariffe are??

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Minder on April 25, 2012, 08:28:44 PM
Glenariffe/Lamh Dhearg draw.

Glenariffe 0-11 to 1-8 Lamh Dhearg.

Very difficult conditions to play in as it was blowing a gale across the field. Lots of wides for both teams as a result. Glenariffe played catchup for most of the game after an early lead. Drew level with about 10 to go and neither team scored after that.

Minder

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on April 25, 2012, 08:48:04 PM

Very difficult conditions to play in as it was blowing a gale across the field. Lots of wides for both teams as a result. Glenariffe played catchup for most of the game after an early lead. Drew level with about 10 to go and neither team scored after that.

Straight red for Micko Herron i believe, for a stamp on a player on the ground.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Two Hands FFS

Rossa beat 3-11 to 1-10

Very poor result for them.

Buswhacker

Arthur ....friend ....He's not from Glenariffe, just trying it on. I have my suspicions  that he's another well known stirrer.

the colonel

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 25, 2012, 08:53:50 PM
Arthur ....friend ....He's not from Glenariffe, just trying it on. I have my suspicions  that he's another well known stirrer.

The voice of reason!!
the difference between success and failure is energy

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Minder on April 25, 2012, 08:52:47 PM
Quote from: Arthur_Friend on April 25, 2012, 08:48:04 PM

Straight red for Micko Herron i believe, for a stamp on a player on the ground.

Indeed. Glenariffe opted to put the resulting penalty over the bar.

Lamh Dhearg had a late chance to win the match with a free from the 21 but put it wide. The wind again.

saffron89

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on April 25, 2012, 06:46:38 PM
Are yous not playing Armoy Glen Rovers tonight saffron89?

lets just say an extra pair of eyes where required on the shaws rd. Duty calls and all that

interesting result up the glens, how did the galls do

Minder

Quote from: saffron89 on April 25, 2012, 09:04:57 PM
Quote from: Arthur_Friend on April 25, 2012, 06:46:38 PM
Are yous not playing Armoy Glen Rovers tonight saffron89?

lets just say an extra pair of eyes where required on the shaws rd. Duty calls and all that

interesting result up the glens, how did the galls do

They won 2-9 to 0-5
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Interesting

Bushwahcker- I am happy to respond to any indiscretions that may have occurred.

Will you defend what went on in Cross? Better still why don't you share the story with the rest of the posters so they can make their own minds up. SIE says he doesn't know, so he will be enlightened too.

manballandall

Any report on rossa game? Rossa poor? Paddies good?. They have been putting up good scores in all their games. Very interesting

Buswhacker

Interesting.........or should it be boring. Nobody has heard of anything untoward happening in Cross. Maybe Shams beat them at bogball.If I hear anything I'll let you know. Bye now and don't worry yourself over it.

Interesting

Buskwhacker- Ok. One of the heros of you All Ireland winning team strangely decided to abuse your local neighbours and rivals in quite offensive language to what would be agroup of strangers, in Antrim hurling terms. Why would he want to do that so far from home, goodness knows. Any way you just never know who would meet when you are out...............

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Interesting on April 25, 2012, 09:44:22 PM
Buskwhacker- Ok. One of the heros of you All Ireland winning team strangely decided to abuse your local neighbours and rivals in quite offensive language to what would be agroup of strangers, in Antrim hurling terms. Why would he want to do that so far from home, goodness knows. Any way you just never know who would meet when you are out...............

Is that your story??!

Buswhacker

Good that's cleared up.