Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Plato

Sure wasn't Parnell and Croke Park great neutral venues for the Shamrocks. You Fuk-hirs are talking a load of (as HS would say) BALLIX!  ;D

Because Loughgeil have set at the top table with the best in Ireland you all wish to castigate and lambast them!  If I was a Loughgeil man I would be as proud as punch. I just do't get it that a lot of you fuk-hirs wish to revel in a meaningless loss against Ballycran.  Get real FFS, I would suspect if Loughgeil wanted to beat Ballycran and play in a UL Final on Saturday they would have fielded at full strength last night in Casement.  If you ask me, judging by the performance, Shamrocks were only fulfilling the fixture.

Seems you are all smitten with the wonderful Irish trait of the BEGRUDGERS! You want to grow up an acknowledge a magnificent achievement.  Achievements like this don't come too often to most of our clubs in Antrim, only Loughgeil and St. Galls have really sat at the top table in this regard.  Attempting to emulate there magnificent achievements would serve us all better instead of bitching and running them down.

Envy oh Envy!  I would be the first to admit that I do envy them, but I am willing to openly applaud their great achievement.  Fuk the Ulster Hurling League anyway, meaningless piece of shit that it is  ;D  Only a paltry gesture from Ulster Council anyway, they will never treat hurling in Ulster with parity.  :(
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

johnneycool

Quote from: El Plato on April 25, 2012, 02:21:48 PM
Sure wasn't Parnell and Croke Park great neutral venues for the Shamrocks. You Fuk-hirs are talking a load of (as HS would say) BALLIX!  ;D

Hmmm, let me see, team from Limerick vrs team from Antrim, Dublin pretty central to both IMO, but I'll bow to your greater geographical knowledge.

AI final played in Croke park, that's shocking altogether!

El Plato

Quote from: johnneycool on April 25, 2012, 02:36:03 PM

Hmmm, let me see, team from Limerick vrs team from Antrim, Dublin pretty central to both IMO, but I'll bow to your greater geographical knowledge.

Ya see, the point I was making was, does it really matter about the venue to a committed, focused and well prepared team? Nob  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: El Plato on April 25, 2012, 02:38:50 PM

Ya see, the point I was making was, does it really matter about the venue to a committed, focused and well prepared team? Nob  ;)

Like last night? :o

Of course all teams can have a blip, we play away to Carey tonight and could come a cropper. Those are the breaks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DearyMe

Daffy, think you need to go and see a Quack!!!

Where did that come from?
I think most (bar the obvious) are delighted with LG winning AI

Have Ulster wronged you in the past?

Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

El Plato

Quote from: DearyMe on April 25, 2012, 02:46:35 PM
Daffy, think you need to go and see a Quack!!!

Where did that come from?
I think most (bar the obvious) are delighted with LG winning AI

Have Ulster wronged you in the past?
Sure, don't we all rant on here, then we are all Quackers!  No, stating the obvious, Ulster Council treat hurling as an inconvenience and with contempt.

I dare say also, that not only the obvious outspoken and vociferous are welcoming/embracing the Loughgeil victory as we all should have.

El Plato

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 25, 2012, 02:43:50 PM

Of course all teams can have a blip, we play away to Carey tonight and could come a cropper. Those are the breaks
I was generalising Milltown man, not solely referring to last evening, but any team which is focused/prepared don't really give a toss as regards the venue. Just a personal opinion of course  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: El Plato on April 25, 2012, 03:37:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 25, 2012, 02:43:50 PM

I was generalising Milltown man, not solely referring to last evening, but any team which is focused/prepared don't really give a toss as regards the venue. Just a personal opinion of course  ;)

I'll agree with you on that point. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffron89

have to head to st paul's game tonight for my sins??????????

Arthur_Friend

Are yous not playing Armoy Glen Rovers tonight saffron89?

Interesting

SIE-- Why don't you share the story about the Shamrocks players trip to Crossmaglen? Are you any way ashamed about what happened?

Buswhacker

Interesting........I remember a few things happening in your neck of the woods that I could rake up. But in your case it might be a wee bit close to home.Do you know what I'm getting at or are has nobody mentioned it for a long time.Maybe you're just too young.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Interesting on April 25, 2012, 07:36:27 PM
SIE-- Why don't you share the story about the Shamrocks players trip to Crossmaglen? Are you any way ashamed about what happened?
er, no. I really don't know what happened and have no interest in finding out.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Minder

Glenariffe/Lamh Dhearg draw.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

manballandall

Is that a result minder?