Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manballandall

Crying?. As I said earlier I can only call it as I see it. You're not another one who thinks no one elses opinion matters unless of course it agrees with yours. The days of teams eating oranges at half time, ha ha. Showing your age there saff. I'd say ur oranges would be a bit sour going by ur posts.

the colonel

Irish news piece with JW says Antrim are down two loughgiel players. Barney and Johnny I take it SIE if rumours are to be believed?
the difference between success and failure is energy

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: the colonel on April 23, 2012, 10:41:16 PM
Irish news piece with JW says Antrim are down two loughgiel players. Barney and Johnny I take it SIE if rumours are to be believed?
I don't know about Barney, colonel, but Johnny definitely out.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffron89 on April 23, 2012, 10:21:51 PM
Quote from: manballandall on April 23, 2012, 09:32:40 PM
Did you not ask him saff? Maybe him and you together with your knowledge could make a dream team. Be a shame for you, for us all, not to pass on your wealth of knowledge even if you do find it hard to voice your opinion:). A bar fly maybe?

why thankyou for the massive vote of confidence manball.  great to finally  get the st galls men away from crying about all the slaps they got.  If i was looking a selector to go with me i would certainly consider you.  possibly in picking up the orange peel at half time. 8)

Probably the oranges were crap considering where he got them.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manballandall

Did I miss something MR? Who was running their club down? Colonel, going by previous posts I believe JC has retired from IC and barney was dropped? . I could be wrong though. SIE?

the colonel

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 23, 2012, 10:43:25 PM

I knew about JC. Only other player I would think other than barney leaving would be Chrissy?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: the colonel on April 23, 2012, 10:52:42 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 23, 2012, 10:43:25 PM

I knew about JC. Only other player I would think other than barney leaving would be Chrissy?
I can't see Chrissy leaving anytime soon. Probably is Barney.

saffronog

There would be school of thought o'connell not far of no 1 for club and county.  Have to admire the guy for effort and often doesn't get enough game time.  Is he no 2 or mctoal

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: saffronog on April 24, 2012, 08:15:26 AM
There would be school of thought o'connell not far of no 1 for club and county.  Have to admire the guy for effort and often doesn't get enough game time.  Is he no 2 or mctoal
Yeah about 2/3 years for the club.

NAG1

Sure he gets plenty of games for their reserves and they are the second best team in the county anyway  ;D

the colonel

Joey Scullion is the other one.

Hippy a doubt for the Championship opener. Would hope to progress past Westmeath regardless. Who would we have to play at full back that is in the current squad?

btdtgtt

Is Neilly McGarry likely to get a call now for Hippy then?

johnneycool

Quote from: NAG1 on April 24, 2012, 08:58:32 AM
Sure he gets plenty of games for their reserves and they are the second best team in the county anyway  ;D

Standing talking to the umpires more like.

NAG1

Quote from: johnneycool on April 24, 2012, 04:16:11 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on April 24, 2012, 08:58:32 AM

Standing talking to the umpires more like.

Didnt say action JC said games  ;)

Seamroga in exile