Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Last Man on April 17, 2012, 03:59:30 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 17, 2012, 03:55:04 PM
Quote from: hardstation on April 17, 2012, 03:49:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 17, 2012, 03:29:33 PM
probably mouthy wee shites also to boot.
Any other assumptions we want to make about them?

FFS!

Yeah, probably glue sniffers and sheep shaggers FFS

Oops that was just the minor team i was on. Ed McCoy was playing lol

Thats the problem..you shag 1 sheep and you get the name of a sheep shagger. ;D

never shagged a sheep in my life, to be honest i couldnt catch them, if you could breed them  a bit of stick work into them, instant wing forward plenty of pace
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

We haven't trained, nor do we have a trainer. Im not making this up. As for not having any balls hardstation, that certainly wasn't the case last week :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Mr2 now all is clear - evidently the galls men are not telling you about training! Wonder why?

I joke (a bit) but plainly galls have been training - sure even I know they've been going at weekend with football during the week.

Dont know what benefit u thunk it brings to at down galls on this forum. But the rest of us are well used to it! Cry wolf etc!

Now more importantly I will be at milltown on Sunday - Oisin og fancy giving a more reliable account of how this promotion dogfight might go?
I wonder could I get odds on galls to win this weekend but oisins to get promoted! You heard it here first!

Seamroga in exile

Look on the bright side, at least Sambo was talking to the minors.   :P
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

oisinog

I wasn't at our last game but by all accounts we didn't really get going. Going to Milltown is never an easy game. I fancy a win but it will be close.

manballandall

Well considering st galls haven't trained and have no balls you'd have to fancy glenariff. Sarsfields to push for promotion, I heard it from the horses mouth

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 17, 2012, 06:17:31 PM
Look on the bright side, at least Sambo was talking to the minors.   :P

was does that mean SIE
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

oisinog

Quote from: manballandall on April 17, 2012, 07:28:31 PM
Well considering st galls haven't trained and have no balls you'd have to fancy glenariff. Sarsfields to push for promotion, I heard it from the horses mouth

From what I here sarsfields are flying.

manballandall

They are and are really confident about being there or thereabouts come the end of the season

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 17, 2012, 06:16:23 PM
Mr2 now all is clear - evidently the galls men are not telling you about training! Wonder why?

I joke (a bit) but plainly galls have been training - sure even I know they've been going at weekend with football during the week.

Dont know what benefit u thunk it brings to at down galls on this forum. But the rest of us are well used to it! Cry wolf etc!

Now more importantly I will be at milltown on Sunday - Oisin og fancy giving a more reliable account of how this promotion dogfight might go?
I wonder could I get odds on galls to win this weekend but oisins to get promoted! You heard it here first!

What training have we done? Who takes these training session you waffle about? We haven't had a session since before the Cushendall match. I believe I know more about it than you. Let it rest at that.

As for the Rossa match, it was a fluke. We scored a few goals that were mistakes by the other team. Not engineered goals by us. we only scored 9 points in a game. Any team that can only score 9 points in a match in great conditions won't go far.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

My mistake mr2 the 2 prominent players I spoke to must be lying about training on the Saturday before the Rossa game - yes they completely made it up. And the five goals were five flukes.

Honestly I don't know why you want to constantly play down galls but it's getting boring.

Is it a case of "look at what we can do with no effort aren't we great"
Or do u think your posts actually affect opposition going into games?!

Either way I hope galls see off oisins even if as I said I see oisins eventually going up once dual commitments inhibit galls - no big ball in Glenarriffe only half a club!!

Otherwise I can't see sarsfields figuring at all unless that was sarcasm.
Hopefully as a Belfast side they will stay up and it looks really like they will.

Minder

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 17, 2012, 09:23:53 PM
My mistake mr2 the 2 prominent players I spoke to must be lying about training on the Saturday before the Rossa game - yes they completely made it up. And the five goals were five flukes.

Honestly I don't know why you want to constantly play down galls but it's getting boring.

Either way I hope galls see off oisins even if as I said I see oisins eventually going up once dual commitments inhibit galls - no big ball in Glenarriffe only half a club!!

Hopefully as a Belfast side they will stay up and it looks really like they will.

There is bog ball, just for the females though.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

There were no 'prominent' (i.e county players) players playing our charity sevens. We played 4, 7 minute games, 7 aside, and got hammered afterwards. You shouldn't listen to lads filling you with shite and maybe laughing at you posting it here lol

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on April 17, 2012, 09:28:40 PM

There is bog ball, just for the females though.
Glad you didnt say "ladies"

saffron89

talking to a number of galls men, they have been doing a bit.  still fancy oisins but it will be tight one. reckon it'll be worth going to, game of weekend.  also might go to try and identify some of the jokers on this site.  are the changing facilities still a treat.  used to play the odd game there and it was a bit of a disgrace.  what about the pitch ?? on it once or twice after it was renewed and it was pretty shite.  though realise it sees alot of traffic like my own club.  hard to balance the both codes