Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

SIE he may polish away at his celtic cross, enjoy the success while it lasts because the way your under age teams are shaping up it ain't gonna last long. The past couple of weeks our minors and U-16's beat your fella's by cricket scores and we wouldn't be favorites for the championship at either grade.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 15, 2012, 11:06:43 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 15, 2012, 10:43:54 PM
Quote from: Buswhacker on April 15, 2012, 09:13:06 PM
MR2.....I've never had the pleasure of seeing your beer belly team,but that boy that came on in the semi-final must have had the desired effect, wouldn't you say.After all we......etc. etc. etc.

He was terrible, dropped every ball and was weighing in at about 18/19 stone, I'd say he would be a front row player if playing rugby ;)
He'd be more of a back row to be fair.   :)

Front row players are fat, the back row players are usually lean ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lonely1

Some crack on this site! Mibag and El Plato time you put away the handbags and get back to some sensible stuff.

Buswhacker

Jesus jones ....... it takes class to be in our position and should I add self belief.The Dall had good teams who could have done better,they just didn't have the confidence in themselves,same with Dunloy. We were lucky to win the championship against the Dall in September, but if it had went the other way would the Dall now be All Ireland champions ?

NAG1

This is getting tedious in the extreme, do we set up a new thread for anyone who wants to comment on LG's AI win either positive or negative?

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on April 16, 2012, 10:29:39 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on April 16, 2012, 10:23:35 AM
This is getting tedious in the extreme, do we set up a new thread for anyone who wants to comment on LG's AI win either positive or negative?
Two threads? One positive, one negative.

Either way suits me

Buswhacker

Positive........What's the most positive thing to happen in Antrim hurling in years ? ........Answers on the back of a postage stamp.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 16, 2012, 10:10:53 AM
Jesus jones ....... it takes class to be in our position and should I add self belief.The Dall had good teams who could have done better,they just didn't have the confidence in themselves,same with Dunloy. We were lucky to win the championship against the Dall in September, but if it had went the other way would the Dall now be All Ireland champions ?

Yes
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 16, 2012, 10:39:40 AM
Positive........What's the most positive thing to happen in Antrim hurling in years ? ........Answers on the back of a postage stamp.

The planned redevelopment of Casement?
The move into leinster?
Sambo back in the minor set up?

Am I getting warm?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on April 16, 2012, 10:50:52 AM

The planned redevelopment of Casement?
The move into leinster?
Sambo back in the minor set up?

Am I getting warm?

Freezing!!

oisinog

Neil mc Manus
DD returning to the fold

Thats all I can think off

imtommygunn

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 16, 2012, 10:10:53 AM

What do you want here - adulation?

You won the AI and most people in antrim were more than happy for you.

It's now next season and you're at the top to be knocked down. It's not because you're Loughgiel and everyone doesn't like you because despite what you, SIE or anyone else say that is not the case. The vast majority of us were cheering you on and were delighted to see you win the AI - the ones that weren't well you would probably have been the same when their club were in the AI.

You're at the top to be knocked down and that's how it works in sport so it would be a good start for some of you boys to take that chip of your shoulder.

Milltown Row2

Come on, let them rub it into their North Antrim friends a wee wile longer :o

I must admit I never came on and rubbed it in when Naomh Gall won the football All Ireland, not once. But us city folk are different  ;)

AhJaysusRef

Some posters in this thread have a textbook case of Small Town Syndrome.

NAG1

Quote from: AhJaysusRef on April 16, 2012, 11:54:23 AM
Some posters in this thread have a textbook case of Small Town Syndrome.

Would it be OK to have this syndrome if you actually are from a small town?  ;)
or is it just a natural disposition then?