Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: wino on April 09, 2012, 11:18:10 PM
Look at the facts: Loughgiel as a team haven't got together since Paddy's day, apart from in the club, macs or the pound, where there have been real marathon sessions going on. Dunloy have been training since January and would have been really up for the game to try and beat the AI champs. Dunloy hit the ground running and took the game to Loughgiel.  Loughgiel took most of the 1st half to get into the game but when they did, Dunloy had no answer to them. 
As for the slaps. Shorty, if you try and dish it out, you really should expect to get it back. Umpires, give respect, get respect (don't cheat and show everyone what your true character really is) and don't expect much sympathy for the cruciate operation.  As for suggesting that PG has to hide behind anyone, you really don't know him.
NAG1, you've made a career out of trying to cheat LG wherever you could in whatever committee you've been in.
Tony Baloney, and North Antrim hound it's really hard to hide your jealously towards
Loughgiel.  In fact NAH I checked your posts out, a big majority aimed at LG bashing. Go and support your own team, if their worth supporting.

On another note, what about the talk of Antrim club hurling is so poor for the last couple of years, that's why LG are winning championships. Doesn't say much for the rest of Ireland then ;D

well done to loughgeil, wasn't at the match but general concensus is they deserved it so congrates all round (you havnt been reading all my post then)
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

tom moore83

i read your last post

what type of hurling do you want. Was in casement when antrim played limerick. It was abysmal and pathetic. Yesterdays game was full of passion, skill, endeavour and a credit to antrim hurling and worthy of any county in ireland.

Enough said

lonely1

Lads this is unreal, never seen as much BS about one game! FFS its the 1st game of the season, wouldn't half know its been a long winter with very little to do, all the fckn balloons suddenly appear out of the woodwork. Never seen as much about about a referee, Jesus what about the other 30 lads on the pitch! CC knew it was a mile wide, and then allegedly his da decided he was going to hassle the Ref after the game making veiled threats in his changing room, the bllks should never have got near the place. One of these days its going to really kick off, and somebody is going to get hurt really bad, what next hiring security for Referee's. Always go to the soft targets "Referee's", focus on the assholes that are lifting their big expenses claims every month on the backs of the volunteers that pay week in week out in our county.

Jesusjones

Lonely we want the type of hurling where you don't get away with striking off the ball or assaulting an umpire.

lonely1

Show me a county in Ireland that this doesn't happen throughout a season, but FFS you seem to want to leave the total blame and responsibility of all that went on with Eamon Hasson, CC has since admitted that he lied so I don't see you on here lambasting or having a go at a man that should not only know better as a player/county player/and referee I believe also, be neutral and bring all the assholes into your arguements! Some might say he deserved what he got (I don't advocate this) but come on, MIBAG is right you automatically have a pop at the easy target, a man that helps antrim by doing games because we don't have enough Referee's again because of people like you! Look at the county, the time and investment made to improve Referee's. the lack of commitment from the referee's committee that also has a responsibility to all the clubs that pay hard earned money to the county board to deliver our games to the best of their ability, focus on the core issues and maybe just maybe we will get what we all deserve.

ManInBlackandGreen

Is this still rolling on! My predictions and maybe I can help throughout the season ;)

Div1 Cushendal and Championship
Div2 Rossa
Div3 Cloughmills
Div4 Davitts

lonely1

MIBAG not a bit early with those predictions, thought you favoured the shams a wee birdie told me ;)

ManInBlackandGreen

Ah A Chara, never believe everything you hear, they seek me here they seek me there! As a referee you should always give an honest hour ;) Then again show me an honest man and I'll show you a fool! 8)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on April 10, 2012, 09:19:42 AM
Lonely we want the type of hurling where you don't get away with striking off the ball or assaulting an umpire.
JJ, you are far from being a neutral or indeed an impartial observer as your previous posts on here and elsewhere will testify. You are one of many ABS trolls that pollute the internet. Hurling is a man's game. If a team comes out full of it and dishing it out they have to be able to take it back. Dunloy tried well for 40 minutes but got their collective arses handed to them on a plate. Somewhat like how Cushendall faired in the last league game of last season. That was a disgrace by the way. Where were your pontifications about striking off the ball after that game? Or your players trying to lure supporters on to the field for a fight? You'd do well to concentrate on the state of affairs within your own club, from what we've been hearing it's far from good, and get them sorted before spewing forth with your biased observations behind a keyboard. Any fool can do that.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

ManInBlackandGreen

Have to agree Seamroga IE, I am the only nuetral on this website ;D, and will defend the Ref's if justified, and I am the 1st to admit we have some poor lads out there at present who think they know the rule book and can apply common sense, however I leave that fault squarely at the door of the County and its Referee's committee who have accountability to the clubs as previously stated by Lonely1

Last Man

hasn't it been a boring winter!! ;D

NAG1

Quote from: wino on April 09, 2012, 11:18:10 PM
Look at the facts: Loughgiel as a team haven't got together since Paddy's day, apart from in the club, macs or the pound, where there have been real marathon sessions going on. Dunloy have been training since January and would have been really up for the game to try and beat the AI champs. Dunloy hit the ground running and took the game to Loughgiel.  Loughgiel took most of the 1st half to get into the game but when they did, Dunloy had no answer to them. 
As for the slaps. Shorty, if you try and dish it out, you really should expect to get it back. Umpires, give respect, get respect (don't cheat and show everyone what your true character really is) and don't expect much sympathy for the cruciate operation.  As for suggesting that PG has to hide behind anyone, you really don't know him.
NAG1, you've made a career out of trying to cheat LG wherever you could in whatever committee you've been in.
Tony Baloney, and North Antrim hound it's really hard to hide your jealously towards
Loughgiel.  In fact NAH I checked your posts out, a big majority aimed at LG bashing. Go and support your own team, if their worth supporting.

On another note, what about the talk of Antrim club hurling is so poor for the last couple of years, that's why LG are winning championships. Doesn't say much for the rest of Ireland then ;D

Getting bored with this now, dont know who you think I am but your well off the mark with that comment.

As for the game this will be my last post on it as I was there and was able to see what happened.

The umpire gave a decision right or wrong, he wasnt there to be assualted by the county captain. The referee saw exactly what happened and chose not to act, poor decision but it is early in the season. I would imagine any of the Dunloy posters would be able to confirm that EH was not threatened in any way and that would not be the case.

LG why cant you win and enjoy your winning with some class, sadly lacking and then you wonder why people object to you, take off the red tinted glasses and have a look from the outside in for a change and see what everyone else is seeing, everyone else cant be wrong.

PS I am sure that MIBAG could clarify what was said to EH after the game but sure it does for the telling anyway.

ManInBlackandGreen

NAG1 waiting to hear but knowing EH i'm sure he would have ignored whatever took place, he's a good lad and can more than look after himself if the situation demanded it.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Last Man on April 10, 2012, 11:07:19 AM
hasn't it been a boring winter!! ;D
No, its been a very eventful winter from where I've been standing. :)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on April 10, 2012, 11:26:57 AM
NAG1 waiting to hear but knowing EH i'm sure he would have ignored whatever took place, he's a good lad and can more than look after himself if the situation demanded it.

MIBAG, yeah not saying that he isnt a good ref, he is the pick of them at the moment just that he had a bad game at the weekend. Im sure he will let you know what happened after the game and you can clear that up.