Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

So then galls are training flat out and have switched priorities to hurling!

theskull1

Yes......yes it does
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sleeping giant

All went a bit dead on here!!    What was it nag was on about on the score board?
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 28, 2012, 02:40:20 PM
All went a bit dead on here!!    What was it nag was on about on the score board?

Yeah, somebody throw a hand grenade in the mix, usually that works a treat ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Buswhacker

9 Shams on Antrim panel ?

btdtgtt

Not sure why JC and Winker would need more of a break than the rest - but I suppose thats between them and the managment so will leave it at that.

I assume he hasnt released then names of the other 2 until he speaks to them personally.

As for 9 on the panel - it reminds me a bit of the days when Sean McGuinness didnt fancy picking anyone outside of Dunloy. I am not sure even the Birrs or Portumnas would have had that contingent?

However, maybe it is a fair refelction for the All-Ireland champions!In terms of a squad but obviously not starting XV.

The marquee was a mis-hap but I thought I would leave it there SIE!

Milltown Row2

Just the nine!!??

When will the reserves get a crack at it? As well as Barney played in the semi final I can't see him starting too many games, who'll do nets? DD has done well for years, will he step back in? The kepper on Sunday had some puck on him but mainly boomed it down the pitch. And maybe at fault for the first goal.

Joey may start and Eddie will start, so who'll get the boot?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CornerBackNo2

So, DD, Chrissy, Winker, JC, Barney, Eddie, Joey - who'll be the other two? Neily McGarry and Ronan McCloskey?

saffronog

Dd and Eddie to start

Sleeping giant

DD nets for sure,  JC wing half, Eddie half forward, Watson corner forward.   The rest will be watching it I'd think,  Barney great club man past few seasons but if county was going right can't see him starting
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

the colonel

DD and Eddie are the only starters for Loughgiel. McGourty back in. Gettins wing back and Karl S and Shorty in Midfield
the difference between success and failure is energy

Minder

Quote from: the colonel on March 28, 2012, 06:32:57 PM
DD and Eddie are the only starters for Loughgiel. McGourty back in. Gettins wing back and Karl S and Shorty in Midfield

What was wrong with McGourty last week?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the colonel

Quote from: Minder on March 28, 2012, 06:41:57 PM

No idea

saffronog

Quote from: the colonel on March 28, 2012, 06:50:21 PM

No idea

probably didn't fancy it, but don't worry his propaganda machine will kick in shortly

the colonel

Quote from: saffronog on March 28, 2012, 08:04:20 PM
Quote from: the colonel on March 28, 2012, 06:50:21 PM

No idea

probably didn't fancy it, but don't worry his propaganda machine will kick in shortly

The brothers may have machines, but I don't think Kieran has