Sean Mc Laughlin   Cathaoir an Rí
Kevin Sheeran   Tir na nOg
Darren Hamill   Shane O Neills
Declan Lynch   Lamh  Dhearg
the difference between success and failure is energy

saffronog

Just hope we don't need to dip into the bench

Buswhacker

Loughgiel supporters flags and bunting torn down and stolen last night from around Scally Park and other parts of parish.
People have a good idea where the culprits originate from, and why  we should not be surprised at their pathetic attempts to derail the Shamrocks bandwagon. Roll on the 17th............

Seamroga in exile

Aye, no surprise there bushwacker. Sure they'll have them back up tonight again.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

Reading between the lines I'm assuming (could be wrong) you mean either Armoy or CLoughmills but I wouldn't think they'd be very happy at the innuendo and speculation about these very decent clubs without some eye witness reports confirming that was where the fcukwits (and thats what they are) were from..otherwise youre playing into the hands of prejudice (oh it appears youse are doing that already)

Some fcukwits did the same during a few of Dunloys AI campaigns. People thought they had a fair idea over here too but again had no real evidence

At the end of the day regardless of where they're from, these are the acts of people who offer ZERO to the communities they claim to represent and it's important for those affected by those fcukwits not to tar the whole of that community. I'm sure their own communities would be totally embarrassed by these individuals if it were proven that thats who tore down your bunting.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

There wouldn't really be a rivalry between Armoy/Cloughmills and Loughgiel skull, but like you say, they're fcukwits no matter where they're from.

Milltown Row2

Listen, pullling down bunting will happen, I doubt very much this will have any bearing on how Loughgiel will enter the final, would be a mind game that some managers could use to their advantage, in fact maybe the manager arranged it ;)

Them and us, everyone is against us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 08, 2012, 09:51:16 AM
There wouldn't really be a rivalry between Armoy/Cloughmills and Loughgiel skull, but like you say, they're fcukwits no matter where they're from.

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 08, 2012, 09:16:20 AM
Aye, no surprise there bushwacker. Sure they'll have them back up tonight again.

No surprise I had to drag it out of you  ;)

Seamroga in exile

theskull1

Work it out (clue: it's a little joke with a jag)

Seamroga in exile

Anyway, hardly the end of the world. I know there'll be a few lg flags up this week not that far away from you skull.

theskull1

The cloughmills gang will have them down in no time

Seamroga in exile

I wouldn't know about that ;)  There's a few up in cloughmills already I hear. 

Buswhacker

Try to trivialise this if you want to,but your corner boy attitude would indicate clearly where you come from.Adults and children were involved in making an erecting these decorations,these low life scumbags even tore the decorations from the school,do think that funny ?....I'm sure the kids don't today.I've watched you all trying to be clever on this forum for the past few weeks talking nonsense about topics that nobody cares about,except you 3 or 4,with badly thought out (and spelt) posts
Get a life and stop trying to make little of someone with a genuine grievance.

Milltown Row2

Relax lads FFS, this sort of thing has been going on for years!! We had bunting up, and pulled down.

Like i said I doubt very much this will annoy the team or it's preperations for the final on the 17th. Yes Bushwhacker it's will look shite at the school and hopefully like most schools nowadays they will have a camera of sorts which may pick these dicks up.

I love the idea of the bunting and the support banners in the wee villages, certainly gives the communnity a lift and builds up the hype for the game. We traveled down to Middletown in Armagh a few  weeks ago to play a game and the whole way in (about 5 miles out from the village) the trees were covered in bunting and posters wishing their players all the best. Looked great.

Hopefully these arseholes get caught some night and given a hiding, but can't see it happening. Good luck on the 17th
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea