Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sham Man

Do you want the row and section number of my tickets in the Cussack also?  Come on over and introduce yourself if you will, but I doubt very much that you would have the b***s.  And yeah, I played Div 1/Championship Hurling for years, can you say the same as a Galls man, and played for the county also. Can you meet the same credentials? And by all accounts you wont be at the game, ur finishing off ur biography " How to fail miserably at Croke Park in February" - least said I think.  ;)
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on March 01, 2012, 11:40:39 PM
Do you want the row and section number of my tickets in the Cussack also?  Come on over and introduce yourself if you will, but I doubt very much that you would have the b***s.  And yeah, I played Div 1/Championship Hurling for years, can you say the same as a Galls man, and played for the county also. Can you meet the same credentials?

What are you on tonight?  FFS wind your neck in will ya?

Na fcuk it, keep her light Sham Man. Ya might not make the final at this rate, heart attack on it's way ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2012, 11:52:19 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on March 01, 2012, 11:40:39 PM
Do you want the row and section number of my tickets in the Cussack also?  Come on over and introduce yourself if you will, but I doubt very much that you would have the b***s.  And yeah, I played Div 1/Championship Hurling for years, can you say the same as a Galls man, and played for the county also. Can you meet the same credentials?

What are you on tonight?  FFS wind your neck in will ya?

Na fcuk it, keep her light Sham Man. Ya might not make the final at this rate, heart attack on it's way ;D
Cool as a Cucumber here lad  8) 8) 8) 8) 8). I'll be there, have no fear.  Come on the Shamrocks  ;)  Sound familiar?

"I'm not going to back a winner in the is game, I'm going for a high scoring game. Over so many points. Paddy Power don't have that bet up yet but will have no doubt closer to the day".

"Should be a cracking game. I won't be at it, as my Paddy's day (bar our own involvement) is spent at the club, pints, food (usually stew) more pints, then the games. I believe Ireland play England at 5!!! Bed for 7 no doubt"  I'm amazed Milltown and you such an avid hurling man, supporter of Antrim hurling and staying in the Row watching the Rugby, FFS!

This fcukin night shift is doing my head in, got to speak to the boss and get the Friday and Monday off. 
Shamrocks are winners!

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north_antrim_hound

Mr2 are you getting a picture of what we have been going through for years.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sleeping giant

Don't tar us all with the one brush!!   Everyone has them :o
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Hurler24

Loughgiel played well in the semi-final.But i get the feeling that they may have just played there final.Anyhow another season begins and having seen the draws think we could have some excellent games.I particularly like the look of the Dunloy v Ballycastle game. Also i think St. Kevins would be worth watching in the U21 as they have serious quality in the team and if they can get it moulded together would threaten.

Sleeping giant

I said when I heard draw I fancied ballycastle to put up a big show this year. Them and dall semi would be tasty affair!

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Sham Man on March 01, 2012, 09:48:05 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 01, 2012, 07:48:38 PM
Jaysus boys, some queue for tickets. Unreal!
Just back myself, stood for 1hr 10 mins, powerful amount of people. Wee Franny and Seán will be there all night with the Croker people. Powerful altogether and saving a few euro at the same time.   SIE, How can I add a pic to prove my Bonni Fides?  Come on the SHAMROCKs.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7048/6798731440_5718904035_m.jpg

I was also talking to Hugh ******** tonight, he said the same about Duffy retiring after the National League. Again, u heard it here first.  I don't believe that shit that he is going to Abu Dhabi, he would be above that standard, they should send Elliott instead or the wee Derry fella.

I'm no Columbo and this is only an observation "Sham Man" but ...

The loughgiel website stated the tickets were only available for sale from 7-9pm (Perhaps someone from loughgiel can confirm this).

The tickets were also advertised on the north antrim website from 8pm.

It took you 1 hr 10 mins getting your tickets and you only got home @ 9:50pm

Something doesn't add up ...

Sleeping giant

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA   brilliant ;D    the plot gets thicker ;)

Hurler24

Also read in ydays Irish News that the winners on Ballycastle and St Johns in the McAuley cup play loughgiel?I didnt think lgiel would be enterig the competition with it so close to the final?A second string will be put out i presume?

theskull1

You are what you are regardless of where your actually from. When you hear people from your club saying "every club has them" (and that is true) ..... now you know it's people like you they're talking about. 
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sham Man

Quote from: theskull1 on March 02, 2012, 02:10:25 PM
You are what you are regardless of where your actually from. When you hear people from your club saying "every club has them" (and that is true) ..... now you know it's people like you they're talking about.
I take it your are Dunloy's?  For goodness sake, wise up, the Paranoia will catch up with you both.  ;)
Shamrocks are winners!

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Hurler24 on March 02, 2012, 12:49:14 PM
Also read in ydays Irish News that the winners on Ballycastle and St Johns in the McAuley cup play loughgiel?I didnt think lgiel would be enterig the competition with it so close to the final?A second string will be put out i presume?
Quote from: Sham Man on March 02, 2012, 01:39:41 PM
Quote from: Hirty Darry on March 02, 2012, 11:24:44 AM
Quote from: Sham Man on March 01, 2012, 09:48:05 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 01, 2012, 07:48:38 PM
Jaysus boys, some queue for tickets. Unreal!
Just back myself, stood for 1hr 10 mins, powerful amount of people. Wee Franny and Seán will be there all night with the Croker people. Powerful altogether and saving a few euro at the same time.   SIE, How can I add a pic to prove my Bonni Fides?   Come on the SHAMROCKs.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7048/6798731440_5718904035_m.jpg

I was also talking to Hugh ******** tonight, he said the same about Duffy retiring after the National League. Again, u heard it here first.  I don't believe that shit that he is going to Abu Dhabi, he would be above that standard, they should send Elliott instead or the wee Derry fella.

I'm no Columbo and this is only an observation "Sham Man" but ...

The loughgiel website stated the tickets were only available for sale from 7-9pm (Perhaps someone from loughgiel can confirm this).

The tickets were also advertised on the north antrim website from 8pm.

It took you 1 hr 10 mins getting your tickets and you only got home @ 9:50pm

Something doesn't add up ...
Columbo, ur definitely not, Sure didn't I stop off to deliver tickets, get paid and call in for a quick one in the Pound before heading up the Corkey. DuH!

I know quite a few of the loughgiel officials but no one by the name of Seán??

It would appear to me that you are making foolish efforts to prove you are associated with a club you clearly aren't!

I will continue to follow Columbo's investigative style to solve this mystery!