Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buswhacker

Only voicing my opinion, whether you like me or not. Everybody else is doing it,what do you want me to say?. Is it a crime to say that Loughgiel will win the 2012 Antrim championship,and out lining my reasons why I think it?.
Maybe you want me to say Dunloy or the Dall will win it,I just don't think they will.Best of luck to them if they do.

Sleeping giant

Well we all know the draw now,   So everyone knows what they have to do,  I'd say all teams deep down will fancy themselves for different reasons.   It's there for the winning!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

saffronog

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 28, 2012, 01:20:24 PM
Maybe instead of answering like a child on the guestbook - the county moderator should spend some time putting all the draws online! And the league fixtures!

are you sure you were never involved with the county administration set up, certainly some administrative set up club or other.  have to a say duffy will be no loss, certainly not a tommy mcintyre type servant.  Interesting that the new expenses structures are coming in as well and duffy is going.  Reckon he love the attention a bit too much.  But got a give the guy credit for putting himself out there.  Still imo thought he was poor.

certainly players and managers should no gaa fixtures to plan holidays.  only a basic courtesy

btdtgtt

No committee rooms not for be saff og!  Maybe one day.

The point about shamrocks now having belief etc in flawed - this is their second year as county champs so they must have had belief last year as well!
And Rossa then the dall pushed them all the way - shamrocks won't get it easy again thus year as I said I think the dall could beat them in another repeat final.

But as you say bushwacker it's all opinions!

Now if we could only find those damn fixtures and dates!

ManInBlackandGreen

btdtgtt seeing as your Duffy's biggest fan that tan of his will be even darker by the time he comes back from Dubai, those fckrs in croke are sending him out in march! You'll not get that in Shaws rd or Corrigan :o Fair Play :'( Money goes to money doesn't it. I will be sorry to him go, his team of umpires and himself take no shit from anyone can't please everyone can you btdtgtt!

btdtgtt

I would be delighted if it's a one way ticket!

He takes no shit? He is cheeky under the cover of the ref's jersey - look where that left RM!

I am joking of course - about ref violence - not the one way ticket!

Altho I don't know how croke park justify foreign trips whilst clubs all over the land are going bust and struggling to pay to field kids teams - no joke in that. Serious concerns about HQ focus on select few at the expense of grass roots. It will come back to haunt us like it did in soccer.

Phew! Where did I get all that Rant from!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 28, 2012, 06:57:33 PM

He takes no shit? He is cheeky under the cover of the ref's jersey - look where that left RM!

Altho I don't know how croke park justify foreign trips whilst clubs all over the land are going bust and struggling to pay to field kids teams - no joke in that. Serious concerns about HQ focus on select few at the expense of grass roots. It will come back to haunt us like it did in soccer.

Your hole?

Plenty of posters coming on giving personal opinions about referees and selectors and others that put a lot of time and effort into promoting Gaelic games.

Without these people we wouldn't have them. Plenty of snide remarks coming from people I doubt have lifted a hurl in anger nevermind at club level ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffronog

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2012, 07:04:54 PM

Your hole?

Plenty of posters coming on giving personal opinions about referees and selectors and others that put a lot of time and effort into promoting Gaelic games.

Without these people we wouldn't have them. Plenty of snide remarks coming from people I doubt have lifted a hurl in anger nevermind at club level ;D

true mr2 always the voice of reason, congrats on your thread finally reaching 1000 pages, some opinions in those pages, indeed a lot of shite too

ManInBlackandGreen

Here Here MR2, congrats is right a major milestone ;)

Quote from: saffronog on February 28, 2012, 05:39:02 PM
Maybe instead of answering like a child on the guestbook - the county moderator should spend some time putting all the draws online! And the league fixtures!

are you sure you were never involved with the county administration set up, certainly some administrative set up club or other.  have to a say duffy will be no loss, certainly not a tommy mcintyre type servant.  Interesting that the new expenses structures are coming in as well and duffy is going.  Reckon he love the attention a bit too much.  But got a give the guy credit for putting himself out there.  Still imo thought he was poor.

certainly players and managers should no gaa fixtures to plan holidays.  only a basic courtesy

Me thinks you are confusing Garrett Duffy and his nephew Gavin Duffy ??? Or maybe not?

ManInBlackandGreen

From your hole no doubt, nothing different than the usual shit that comes out from you on this board, don't take to kindly to your Ref to Ray, that was an absolute disgrace and ASS****s like you have city hurling the way it is today.

north_antrim_hound

congrats Mr2 on 1000Th page. nice to have a forum without aggressive and snide replies from a condescending moderator. thanks for an alternative for all things Antrim Hurling.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Minder

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 28, 2012, 08:02:31 PM
congrats Mr2 on 1000Th page. nice to have a forum without aggressive and snide replies from a condescending moderator. thanks for an alternative for all things Antrim Hurling.

I second that, keep up the good work milltown.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Sham Man

Although he gives the impression of a spoilt boy, playground bully and suffering from the 'small man syndrome' when things don't go his way or someone else opinion differs.  ;)  Seem like attributes for an administrator on the county web s(h)ite.
Shamrocks are winners!

Sham Man

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on February 28, 2012, 07:20:02 PM
Here Here MR2, congrats is right a major milestone ;)

Quote from: saffronog on February 28, 2012, 05:39:02 PM

Me thinks you are confusing Garrett Duffy and his nephew Gavin Duffy ??? Or maybe not?
No, no, no, definitely Garrett.  He is going out to Dubai to stock up on his "just for men" and "scam tan" in preparation for the county final.  A hint of jealousy maybe MIBAG?  U referees are all the same, one upmanship and all that nonsense.
Shamrocks are winners!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Minder on February 28, 2012, 08:18:08 PM

I second that, keep up the good work milltown.
3rded
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"