Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

I think a few of these "new" posters are coming in fresh from hoganstand by the look of it.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Lecale2

I know what you mean but I don't agree.

I'll be there on the day supporting them !

Glensman

Quote from: Sham Man on February 16, 2012, 08:40:39 PM
Come on the Shamrocks, we can do it.  Lets prove all the doubters (green eyes) in North Antrim wrong. We beat what was in front of us, not just last week, but in Antrim and Ulster for the 2nd year in a row.  You just cant argue with that.

Not sure what exactly there is to argue with.
1. You can do it - all were impressed by the serious performance put in.
2. There are doubters - until Saturday you had never shown the full potential that you can do it. You might have had blind faith but until Saturday you will have had doubts yourself. If you didn't you were kidding yourself or are delusional.
3. You did beat all in front of you for last two years. This is a fact. Glad you've been paying attention.

Thank you for posting the highlights. A fair few of us were at it. The rest watched on tv. All appear to have been impressed and while there have been some questions about the opposition etc is that Loughgiel's fault? No. Did anyone say it was? No.

You were good losers for 5/6 years in a row. Always coming back for more. Persistent and you finally got the rewards. That is no small achievement to come back year on year.

Now for god's sake be good winners. Enjoy the buzz, the build up, decorating the village, having big breakfast's galore but get over yourself.

To win well and magnanimously is the only way it should be done.

btdtgtt

Wats the johnstons story mr2?

Seamroga in exile

I think we need to keep calm here. To be fair, we have our fair share of gloaters. We're no different in that respect to our esteemed close and not so close neighbours. The time to be on here pontificating about how great we are (and we are great btw, ;)) is perhaps after we win the AI. After that, gloat away. :D

I hear the lads took a well deserved break this week, back training this Saturday morning though.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 17, 2012, 12:44:15 AM
Wats the johnstons story mr2?

Rossa I hear, after some work being done to keep them at club (by county officials i heard) they have finally moved on I hear. Though we won't know for certain until Hardstation tells us.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

From what I had heard the move was off and they were staying put but maybe that was old news. Be some bad blood in future if they do move, sad for St Johns too but that's what happens I guess when you let the tail wag the dog.

johnneycool

Quote from: NAG1 on February 17, 2012, 11:20:56 AM
From what I had heard the move was off and they were staying put but maybe that was old news. Be some bad blood in future if they do move, sad for St Johns too but that's what happens I guess when you let the tail wag the dog.

Is the Da going as well?

NAG1

From my info that was one of the stumbling blocks to the transfer going through

Sham Man

"In a bid to promote reconciliation, the community relations department have asked Dunloy to consider supporting Loughguille on St. Patricks day or allowing an orange march through the village.  After close consultation within the community an agreement has been reached.  The Orange march will now take place at 2pm on St. Patricks day". :'(
Shamrocks are winners!

saffronog

Possibly not ready for the stand up road show yet sham man.   Only Imo

Buswhacker

Seamroga in exile

Setting up for a fall comes to mind.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sham Man on February 17, 2012, 02:00:36 PM
"In a bid to promote reconciliation, the community relations department have asked Dunloy to consider supporting Loughguille on St. Patricks day or allowing an orange march through the village.  After close consultation within the community an agreement has been reached.  The Orange march will now take place at 2pm on St. Patricks day". :'(
Quote from: Sham Man on February 17, 2012, 02:00:36 PM

SIE do you know this clown, hes the sort of mouthpiece gives your club a bad name, less of those half wits and you would be getting a lot more support past and present
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

I've no idea who it is. We're not the only club to have them nah. I've listened to plenty from your own lot, outside of this board, this week.