Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

No saffron og I have nothing concrete to go on - just think that the moderator is normally dismissive of every point made.

Except this time he gave the post credence by his own admission - so I believe the moderator has the inside knowledge. Maybe we will both be wrong!

Altho sounds like oisins boys don't even know!

Milltown Row2

Aye I'm sure the lads are well up for the game and should they win, get the chance to play in Croke Park. It's a clubs/committee's/supporters and of course the players dream to represent their Parish in an All Ireland senior final, the pinnacle of a club player in my view.

While Loughgiel have won it before, (never shy in telling you ;)) It's more than a generation ago!! living up to past glories is sure to play on theirs and managements minds so I hope they just concentrate on their game, as they will definitely have to play their best and hope they don't have their best game. Those handling errors and mistakes (nerves i thought) hopefully won't be there on Saturday
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

hopefully not MR2,   teams named and no major changes,   few lads very unfortunate not to making starting team, tho,IMO very good to come on.   cant wait to game, hope the lads do themselves Antrim and Ulster proud!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Glensman

Go on then. Tell us team. Anything i've read about opposition they keep saying they haven't even seen LG play at all. In this day and age I find this very hard to believe.
Looking forward to the game.

Has been said before and will be said again. Watson is a serious player but doesn't do himself any favours - Irish News today.

Seamroga in exile

::)

You don't think there'll be any posting of the team before its announced publicly do you? ;)

Like SG said, a few of the lads will be disappointed, but will get their chance at some stage no doubt.

Can't wait for it now myself. 
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Glensman on February 09, 2012, 11:26:59 PM
Go on then. Tell us team. Anything i've read about opposition they keep saying they haven't even seen LG play at all. In this day and age I find this very hard to believe.
Looking forward to the game.

Has been said before and will be said again. Watson is a serious player but doesn't do himself any favours - Irish News today.
Didnt get the IN today. What's the story?!

Sleeping giant

not gonna put team on this on a thurs night,  no shocks anyway, you could prob name it, :D   on irish news end of things,  he has said what everyone else already knows. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Rossa house closed today?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north aontroim gael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 10, 2012, 11:15:09 AM
Rossa house closed today?

Seriously?  Had a few crazy nights in their in my time!

Jeepers Creepers

its been closed all week, Think it has been bought over by the old folks home next door...

Seamroga in exile

Great to see we're getting backing from Dunloy.   :D

btdtgtt

Rossa voted to move their social club to be on same site as their hurling pitch. Not sure when the final switch is actually happening. Enjoyed many nights there myself will be interesting to see development!

Rasharkin Gael

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 10, 2012, 05:29:32 PM
Great to see we're getting backing from Dunloy.   :D

LOL. Good luck to the Shams today.

imtommygunn

Good luck to Loughgiel. Have a wee feeling they might win.

(I have had that before with antrim teams and been very disappointed mind but hopefully not this time!)

Seamroga in exile

Just landed. Knots in stomach time!