Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Last Man on February 08, 2012, 10:49:05 AM
I'll take the laptop and hopefully it works when you are outside the country.

I'll be down, keep ya updated big man, Oh thought I would have seen you on Friday night!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

There might well be a stream up of the coverage online.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Buswhacker

Last Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2012, 10:51:32 AM

I'll be down, keep ya updated big man, Oh thought I would have seen you on Friday night!!
Aye, was supposed to go lad but was too knackered to get in the mood to head out. Preseason drink ban in force anyway ;D. Saved me making an arse of myself as I usually do down there :D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Last Man on February 08, 2012, 05:39:51 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2012, 10:51:32 AM

Aye, was supposed to go lad but was too knackered to get in the mood to head out. Preseason drink ban in force anyway ;D. Saved me making an arse of myself as I usually do down there :D

Was a good night! Pre-season for the over forties  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

I notice on our county website a post (supported by our dear moderator) affirming that Oisins will NOT be playing intermediate this year - staying in senior.

Minder

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 09, 2012, 09:45:45 AM
I notice on our county website a post (supported by our dear moderator) affirming that Oisins will NOT be playing intermediate this year - staying in senior.

I spoke to one of the players last night and nobody seems to know, the manager wants to go into Intermediate and other elements in the club want to stay in Senior championship.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Staying senior will be better Minder, yous are a cut above Intermediate and if ya's got a handy draw in the Championship then it would give yous a semi final place nd a chance to reach the final.

aontroim

Decision on Oisin entering IHC/SHC will already have been made - entries were supposed to be in a couple of weeks ago - so whether there's talk or not someone has already entered them into a championship of some sort.

btdtgtt

Given the response by the county moderator I think it is safe to assume that Oisins will be in the senior championship.

And on that - still no fixtures form this season? County said themselves they would be out in late January.

saffronog

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 09, 2012, 02:48:05 PM
Given the response by the county moderator I think it is safe to assume that Oisins will be in the senior championship.

And on that - still no fixtures form this season? County said themselves they would be out in late January.

seem to know your stuff, are you or have you been involved in adminstative levels in the past ?  even still

Minder

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 09, 2012, 02:48:05 PM

Regardless of what the county moderator has said I believe (going by what the players and management have said) we will be in the IHC. As they never tire of saying, clubs can enter whatever championship they want.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 06, 2012, 07:19:32 PM
I don't think I'll be privy to that info before anyone else. If I hear anything out of the ordinary I'll let you know, if it's ok do to so of course. ;) 

*edit

Just heard that the team will be named on Friday. There are no injuries so there won't be many surprises, if any.

with heavy heart and through gritted teeth and only because you really do have more decent supporters thn 4rseholes  ;)

good luck to the fcukin shams   ;D