Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

What time is this match at?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

Played another warm up game against Middletown down in the Athletic grounds, Armagh last Tuesday evening. Everyone got a half.

The match is at 2.00 Minder.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

The debate about venues us void really. GAA has spent money on county grounds and will want to recoup this. Also, tv and health & safety & car-parking dictate - the "home" notion is a nice sentiment but only that.

I think the weather will play a major factor this week but I will have my loughiel head on - and fancy them to win.

I trust SIE you will share team news with us!

Seamroga in exile

I don't think I'll be privy to that info before anyone else. If I hear anything out of the ordinary I'll let you know, if it's ok do to so of course. ;) 

*edit

Just heard that the team will be named on Friday. There are no injuries so there won't be many surprises, if any.

NAG1

Well then, what's the weather like for the weekend? Full strength LG team should be fit to give this a good rattle, my concern is scoring power as I have said before takes a decent score to win these semi finals usually.

north_antrim_hound

For S.I.E and the rest of the bodies

Good luck for the weekend,think you have a real chance of an upset. your half forwards and midfield have to stop good ball going in to that ff line (downes,dowling)  and your half way there.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 07, 2012, 10:00:32 PM

Good luck for the weekend,think you have a real chance of an upset. your half forwards and midfield have to stop good ball going in to that ff line (downes,dowling)  and your half way there.

Two good hurlers no doubt but stopping them running at Loughgiels defence will be their main priority if they do that then I believe they will have a chance. At 5/2 I think its a good price not to take
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2012, 10:04:00 PM

Two good hurlers no doubt but stopping them running at Loughgiels defence will be their main priority if they do that then I believe they will have a chance. At 5/2 I think its a good price not to take

wont stop downes running at you unless your driving a red and white tank, the key will cuttin off the supply
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 07, 2012, 10:32:09 PM

wont stop downes running at you unless your driving a red and white tank, the key will cuttin off the supply

Parnells is a small enough pitch, a good puck from full back will find the forward line. The lad is big enough to win his own ball, high or low so Loughgiel will have to defend from full forward then ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Thanks NAH.

It'll take a lot of things working right to win this one. All we can hope for at this stage is that it all goes to plan. I was looking at the weather forecast for Dublin there, it's going to be drizzly by the look of it. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 07, 2012, 10:41:14 PM

Thanks NAH.

It'll take a lot of things working right to win this one. All we can hope for at this stage is that it all goes to plan. I was looking at the weather forecast for Dublin there, it's going to be drizzly by the look of it.

Be thankfull it's not snowing? It's the start of February FFS. Be down and I hope yas win job done

Last Man

I'll be out of the country, can you watch GAA Beo online, does anybody know?

NAG1

Not even up here can you watch it! Well at least any time I have tried to watch it online it hasnt allowed me.

Seamroga in exile

There's a way of doing it using an Ip  masking site.

Last Man

I'll take the laptop and hopefully it works when you are outside the country.