Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasharkin Gael

That's the Christmas spirit ms, very kind go you :D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gelvis on December 14, 2011, 04:46:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 14, 2011, 04:04:08 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on December 14, 2011, 03:23:19 PM
Shouldnt even be a matter for debate that the Chairman sees discipline as a major aspect for his speech. It is time seriously that something needs to be done about it, we are going to end up in very serious situation very soon when someone isnt going to walk away from one of these rucks. Then there will be some ringing of hands. Time to get it sorted once and for all.

You refereeing this year NAG1 ??

Aye i think its about time clubs, and they do know who these arseholes are, take the initiative and throw them out of the club and be done with it.

Still won't stop them going to matches and being arseholes.  Not really anything clubs can do to stop them other than having people at the gates and I wouldn't wish that job on anyone.

Well it should stop them, it's not a nice job but after a while they will get the message and not come back.

If the club decide that they don't want a certain person in their club then they can stop them. So I don't know where that statement came from
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Fair comment rasharkin Gael - good points well made.

Magicsponge

Rasharkin Gael

Sharkin back in football and hurling leagues and chmpionships following appeal to Ulster Council but have to play games away from home.

btdtgtt

Interesting rasharkin!

I wonder will St johns face any sanctions following their bust up yesterday or will this be left to the club to sort out internally?

Rasharkin Gael

What happened with the johnnies?

btdtgtt

They got put out of ulster minor football then proceeded into full scale fight amongst themselves (players and officials).

Desperate scenes I was at the game and saw the commotion myself although to far away to see who exactly was involved. Although it's public knowledge now really.

Just say - mentors and their family. Don't like to name names on these things.

Rasharkin Gael

That's a pity, ending what has been a great season for those lads like that. Do you know what the problem was?

btdtgtt

Anything I have heard has been speculation or gossip so not sure of the full story.

Seamroga in exile

Loughgiel All Ireland semi confirmed for Parnell pk, 11/2/12.

Challenge games vs ucd, kkenny, dublin, carlow, queens, antrim and middletown over next 6 weeks. Training new years eve and day.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Rasharkin Gael

Heck of a schedule and against quality opposition , hope it stands them well.

Seamroga in exile

btdtgtt

Never thought I would here Middletown & Kilkenny mentioned in same breath!

Seamroga in exile

I hear RM has resigned as a ref on the back of the Rasharkin appeal outcome.