17.M.Gettens
18.D.Hamill
19.PJ.O'Connell
20.D.Lynch
21.C.Laverty (cloughmills)
22.S.McCrory
23.D.McLean
24.B.McFall

My team is almost the same as b&a 17. Would have been nice to have A.Gallagher and B.Herron available for midfield could mean you could play shorty in corner forward.

That would be my panel roughly.

CornerBackNo2

Quote from: Glensman on December 10, 2011, 11:10:52 AM
Where has it been confirmed it's this dream team?

If true and Armagh play Antrim Dinny will fairly have them up for that match!

Quote from: hardstation on December 09, 2011, 11:46:26 PM
Quote from: saffronog on December 09, 2011, 11:31:25 PM
Quote from: hardstation on December 09, 2011, 10:31:04 PM
Quote from: Rasharkin Gael on December 09, 2011, 10:24:29 PM
Must have had plenty of coffee saffron, I even understood that! ;D
You must have missed his first attempt at quoting posts, before the edit.
Thought I got away with that, that's some management team armagh have put together
Dinny, Crossey and Janty.

The future is bright.

Jonty, Crossey, Dinny and McGurn. Some management team

Milltown Row2

Any venue sorted yet for the semi final? Loughgiel lads
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Owenbeg

Did u get on today Milltown?? was at the game, thought it was a good game of hurling. Hows the young lad who got hurt?? what did u think of KL park??

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Owenbeg on December 11, 2011, 06:28:39 PM
Did u get on today Milltown?? was at the game, thought it was a good game of hurling. Hows the young lad who got hurt?? what did u think of KL park??

Who won?

Milltown Row2

I did, young lad ended up with the bar from the other fellas helmet through his hand, he went off to hospital, I haven't more from him.

Decent game for the time of year we scored 2-19 i think and considering the team we had out and a few lads that had been on their works do is some going. Burt really stuck with us till the last 5 minutes and managed to get the goals to stick with us. Our full backline were out on their Xmas do's  :D.

Sort of swan song for me with the seniors so i came on the last 5 minutes and had a couple of chances for a score and the last one i hit it fell short into our full forward who put it in the back of the net. Of course it was a pass  ;)

Impressed with Burt and number 13 was a standout hurler who'd get on most teams in Ulster.

I have to add (and I would have said this had you not asked) that i was impressed with the pitch for the time of year and the facilities were great. A bitta effort added with the flags all up and the anthems being played before the game.

Minutes silence before the game as a mark of respect for a young girl who'd died tragically last night.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

id say without being there that 13 was pobably Niall Campbell (Jude), plays intercounty for Donegal

Milltown Row2

Small build young lad, bit like myself ;D

Campbell's big into their hurling up there i believe. Took all the frees and was deadly, think he managed 1-7 or more maybe. His goal was very good

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 11, 2011, 07:30:13 PM
Small build young lad, bit like myself ;D

Campbell's big into their hurling up there i believe. Took all the frees and was deadly, think he managed 1-7 or more maybe. His goal was very good

Small lad, thats deffo him. He shouldnt be mixed up with the other Campbell clan big into hurling in Donegal, they are from Setanta, their father is  an Antrim man- Loughgeil I think

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 11, 2011, 06:23:53 PM
I haven't heard anything yet MR".
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 11, 2011, 08:31:29 PM

Just trying to get a heads up, Mullingar is possibly a venue, looking a stay over for a few bevvies ;),  Nowlan Park would be great but can't see it being so far down. Parnell has been the downfall of most Northern teams of late

trasna man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 11, 2011, 07:04:14 PM

I did, young lad ended up with the bar from the other fellas helmet through his hand, he went off to hospital, I haven't more from him.

Decent game for the time of year we scored 2-19 i think and considering the team we had out and a few lads that had been on their works do is some going. Burt really stuck with us till the last 5 minutes and managed to get the goals to stick with us. Our full backline were out on their Xmas do's  :D.

Sort of swan song for me with the seniors so i came on the last 5 minutes and had a couple of chances for a score and the last one i hit it fell short into our full forward who put it in the back of the net. Of course it was a pass  ;)

Impressed with Burt and number 13 was a standout hurler who'd get on most teams in Ulster.

I have to add (and I would have said this had you not asked) that i was impressed with the pitch for the time of year and the facilities were great. A bitta effort added with the flags all up and the anthems being played before the game.

Minutes silence before the game as a mark of respect for a young girl who'd died tragically last night.
MR2 check out desmondloughery.com cracking photos of todays game even the injury to number 7 well done

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 11, 2011, 08:38:09 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 11, 2011, 08:31:29 PM

Just trying to get a heads up, Mullingar is possibly a venue, looking a stay over for a few bevvies ;),  Nowlan Park would be great but can't see it being so far down. Parnell has been the downfall of most Northern teams of late
I would say parnell is in with a good shout, unfortunately. 
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trasna man on December 11, 2011, 10:49:02 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 11, 2011, 07:04:14 PM

MR2 check out desmondloughery.com cracking photos of todays game even the injury to number 7 well done

Very good, some cracking photo's

antrimgeal1989

milltown who are your number 2 and 10. play for your junior team. two mouths..you mustve been short if they were on