Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping giant

Quote from: gelvis on December 02, 2011, 08:02:44 PM
Quote from: saffronog on December 02, 2011, 07:04:40 PM
Watson said richie power looked as if he was goin cry.  Another impressive press release on back of John gardiner remark.  Well named.  Graffin a bit of golden boy, him and Watson would be good contest

There's more sense written on the windows of them yellow busses than what you post on this.
+1 :D   hahahaha
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

saffronog

Wouldn't do to criticise the star.

Jesusjones

PDiddy, I knew there would be one haha

Seamroga in exile

Saffronog, what did you mean by "well named"?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

saffronog

Regards his nick name sie

Seamroga in exile

saffronog

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on December 03, 2011, 01:16:09 PM
Yeah
I think you've maybe caught the wrong end of the stick saffronog. We wouldn't want that to happen now, would we? As in people named Murphy get called "spud", people named Watson get called "winker" after the comic strip character in The Dandy a few years back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winker_Watson

saffronog

Yeah that would be the conclusion most people draw I'd say ??? But in his remarks to press I think he should wise up.  Guess always WAY with the most talented.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on December 03, 2011, 02:13:39 PM
Yeah that would be the conclusion most people draw I'd say ??? But in his remarks to press I think he should wise up.  Guess always WAY with the most talented.
I don't think anyone can construe any maliciousness in his comments. The way I read it he was stating how RP was feeling at also being held by immigration. Maybe you're reading a bit too much into it.

gelvis

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 03, 2011, 02:24:10 PM
Quote from: saffronog on December 03, 2011, 02:13:39 PM
I don't think anyone can construe any maliciousness in his comments. The way I read it he was stating how RP was feeling at also being held by immigration. Maybe you're reading a bit too much into it.

No, he's right.  The next time Antrim play KK Cody will have those comments pinned to the wall and RP will lead the talk of why everyone should get sailed into LW to make sure Antrim don't beat them.
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

btdtgtt

saffronog

SIE MAYBE AM READING INTO IT TOO MUCH, BUT HE NEEDS TO THINK A LITTLE.  AS FOR CODY PINNING IT TO WALL DON'T THINK HE'D NEED TO.  Listen he is very talented but his press remarks don't help him or reflect well for ulster hurling.  Maybe richie had a hanky out but keep it quiet. 

btdtgtt

Is anyone going to tell me what he said???

Magicsponge

Quote from: btdtgtt on December 03, 2011, 04:26:47 PM
Is anyone going to tell me what he said???

He said "Me and Richie Power were in together, I thought he was going to cry at the time" When they were being detained in the US due to visa problems