Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 16, 2011, 11:37:07 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2011, 10:38:08 AM
I've more important things to worry about skull. Like where the All-Ireland semi is going to be played.
Really? Wow! Well, if you take exception to that maybe you're just a tad over sensitive. It was a flippant throw away comment meant to lighten the thread a bit. I think NAG1 saw it as that. No harm meant by it. It's also stemming from a genuine concern, purely selfish of course, pertaining to the cost of the whole trip. What are the chances of it being played in Casement?     ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Buswhacker

North aontroim gael......I come from Loughgiel and I would say that if a bit of harmless banter on a GAA forum makes you cringe,you haven't been along the line at some of our matches.The language directed towards referees and opposing spectators is quite frankly disgraceful. You know who I'm talking about.Why don't you address  this problem ?,I'm sure the Keady supporters who attended last year's Ulster semi-final would agree.
Get a grip and don't take yourself so seriously,most of the people slagging each other on this forum know each other........and it's "sight" not "site.
Up the Shamrocks.     

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2011, 11:06:25 AM
:). Nah Skull, I'll respond when I've time.

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2011, 11:52:44 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 16, 2011, 11:37:07 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2011, 10:38:08 AM
I've more important things to worry about skull. Like where the All-Ireland semi is going to be played.
Really? Wow! Well, if you take exception to that maybe you're just a tad over sensitive. It was a flippant throw away comment meant to lighten the thread a bit. I think NAG1 saw it as that. No harm meant by it. It's also stemming from a genuine concern, purely selfish of course, pertaining to the cost of the whole trip. What are the chances of it being played in Casement?     ;)

If you've time to respond twice since the post above it would certainly appear that you haven't got an argument to put forward?

And bushwhacker I'd love to know who you believe is enjoying "the harmless banter" as you call it because SG's and SIEs contributions over the past 12 hours is the mindless drivel of fools afaik
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Buswhacker

theskull1..... you are not entirely blameless in this respect,as I seem to recall..........."holier than thou" springs to mind !!

theskull1

Quote from: theskull1 on November 16, 2011, 12:09:21 PM
And bushwhacker I'd love to know who you believe is enjoying "the harmless banter" as you call it because SG's and SIEs contributions over the past 12 hours is the mindless drivel of fools afaik

Quote from: Buswhacker on November 16, 2011, 12:17:46 PM
theskull1..... you are not entirely blameless in this respect,as I seem to recall..........."holier than thou" springs to mind !!

Another one who can't answer questions

This mornings dialogue kicked off as a result of a conversation I was having with MR2. Can you tell me what blame I need to accept in relation to my replies to SG and his sidekick because I can't see it. These lazy vague one line replies are far too easy

NAG1

SIE

I would imagine it being Munster opposition you will be looking at either Mullingar or Parnell. Either way shouldnt cost too much in Diesel.

Sleeping giant

Bushwhacker do you not know its OK for Dunloy to santer on when there winning,and were loosing, small bit of a dig, not any where near insulting and its just childish of us.  wouldn't so much say the Dall, but our friends across the moss may get use to it, cause be a long time before there snipping at Shamrocks again
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Another personal insult skull. You're showing us all who the mindless child is.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: NAG1 on November 16, 2011, 12:28:17 PM
SIE

I would imagine it being Munster opposition you will be looking at either Mullingar or Parnell. Either way shouldnt cost too much in Diesel.
I hope so NAG. I wouldn't mind a wee pint or two when I'm down though. I'll maybe get a designated driver to take me down.

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 16, 2011, 12:29:02 PM
Bushwhacker do you not know its OK for Dunloy to santer on when there winning,and were loosing, small bit of a dig, not any where near insulting and its just childish of us.  wouldn't so much say the Dall, but our friends across the moss may get use to it, cause be a long time before there snipping at Shamrocks again

SG was chatting to a Dunloy lad Sunday night and he told me a cracking quote from one of your boys to one of the more experienced Dunloy lads on Sunday past. Think he may have been getting ahead of himself  ;)

Sleeping giant

Know doubt there is prob a lot of people getting ahead. I myself have feet on ground. Back to back antrim and ulster. For me a decent account of ourselves in Feb, Let use lot have  your laughs.then another good run at antrim, still a young enough team.  Suppose your hardly for letting us here this statement??
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

north aontroim gael

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 16, 2011, 12:59:19 PM
Know doubt there is prob a lot of people getting ahead. I myself have feet on ground. Back to back antrim and ulster. For me a decent account of ourselves in Feb, Let use lot have  your laughs.then another good run at antrim, still a young enough team.  Suppose your hardly for letting us here this statement??

Well said.

NAG1

Never said 'you' were but you can guess the gist of the statement from your back to back championships just made me laugh as to who he managed to say it too.  ;)

Fairhead

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2011, 11:23:18 AM
Where was I boasting or indeed bragging?

For most of your 551 posts. Of course when anybody challenges you on your comments, your response is along the lines of something "i was only having a bit of banter". You have had a similiar response like this already today.

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2011, 12:34:58 PM
Another personal insult skull. You're showing us all who the mindless child is.

Not another one SIE, just repeating the same one which I have good reason to believe is true (and have outlined the reasons for thinking it here). All these other posts your able to make and still you can't find the time to respond to that question I posed  ::).......beep beep beep beep beep