Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 06:46:28 PM
Or is it the case that if someone disagrees with your point of view MR2  they're a d**khead? If so, that kind of diminishes any sort kudos you might have. But that's slight enough as it is as you admitted betting against your own to make a quick buck.

Where are you going with this? Dog with a boner, oh sorry a bone ;)

Oh I've never bet against my club
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

You bet against your county, who some of your club mates play for.

Who are you calling d**kheads?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

4father

SIE, you're boring the fuckin tits off me here.  What's your point?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 07:07:22 PM
You bet against your county, who some of your club mates play for.

Who are you calling d**kheads?

Not that day ;)

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffronog

Who was loughgiel no 3 before n mcgarry he started final as young up and coming was unfairly made scapegoat and has since disappeared.  Boy could hurl, I assume he isn't even on panel.

Seamroga in exile

"You can have your views that's fine, you can even say KS isn't anywhere near the best, but you are on your own with that view. Any creditability you have for discussing Antrim hurling on this board has gone. "

I believe that this is what you posted MR2. Some people might think that your credibility was gone a few months back when you admitted to betting against your own clubmates, also by calling people dickheads and not having the balls to back it up. You've no room to be going around taking the moral high ground.

Don't give a monkey's what you think 4father. It appears you take the almighty hump if someone disagrees with you.

4father

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 07:26:40 PM
"You can have your views that's fine, you can even say KS isn't anywhere near the best, but you are on your own with that view. Any creditability you have for discussing Antrim hurling on this board has gone. "

I believe that this is what you posted MR2. Some people might think that your credibility was gone a few months back when you admitted to betting against your own clubmates, also by calling people d**kheads and not having the balls to back it up. You've no room to be going around taking the moral high ground.

Don't give a monkey's what you think 4father. It appears you take the almighty hump if someone disagrees with you.

Sexual frustration in a post ^^^^

saffronog

Another informative post 4father. 

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: 4father on November 12, 2011, 07:28:32 PM

I believe that this is what you posted MR2. Some people might think that your credibility was gone a few months back when you admitted to betting against your own clubmates, also by calling people d**kheads and not having the balls to back it up. You've no room to be going around taking the moral high ground.

Another bog standard, unintelligent retort from you 4father. Go eat your chips now, you should feel happy about yourself.

Seamroga in exile

And the one thing we all agree on is that KS is a good hurler.

Anyway, enough of this shite.

Shamrocks by 8 tomorrow.      ;D

4father

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 07:39:56 PM

Another bog standard, unintelligent retort from you 4father. Go eat your chips now, you should feel happy about yourself.

So your posts are intelligent?  ;D

wino

ks best in ulster,  no chance, he  would make the best 15. Liam Watson has to be close, as does Shane mc Naughton.  B mc Auley, m scullion and a graffin would also be in top 5 going on this years performances.
Shamrocks by 10+ tomorrow.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: 4father on November 12, 2011, 08:12:58 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 07:39:56 PM

So your posts are intelligent?  ;D
Yes.

You keep making sexual references in your posts. You're showing us who really is sexually frustrated.   ;)

Jose Parasol

100% right SIE.  The Milltown guy can act with impunity on this forum.  It seems he and a few others here can say what they wish, yet if others have a different or conflicting view, they get shafted. As I said earlier, he's a "whistle blower" in more ways than one!!!!!!!!!  I would watch my back if I were u SIE  ;)
Remember MR, Jesus loves ya, but everyone else thinks your an a*sh**e!

Seamroga in exile

I've nothing to hide Jose. Besides, the loughgiel people who read this forum either know or have a fair idea who I am. I've no problem with that at all.