Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping giant

1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

saffronog

Sie this recession must've passed you bye. Could be steep enough for load of shite this time a year.  Two things from u here I think, u sense the blood of neighbours and u reckon it could get a little feisty.  Should let ray do it ease him back gently.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on November 09, 2011, 07:21:53 PM
Sie this recession must've passed you bye. Could be steep enough for load of shite this time a year.  Two things from u here I think, u sense the blood of neighbours and u reckon it could get a little feisty.  Should let ray do it ease him back gently.
I would expect LG to win simply because I think they're the better team, nothing more than that. The vast majority of games between Dunloy and ourselves tend to be tough but not dirty, with the odd exception of course. I hope it's a good day though, I wouldn't want to get boggin after paghlin through them fields from the car to the pitch.

Owen Elliot is down to referee it.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

wino

Quote from: Buswhacker on November 09, 2011, 05:36:22 PM
Sleeping giant........I know your name too, so why not reveal our identities and see what happens.

Bushwhacker, I have you now, took a while but I've got it. Sie, not hard to figure.   But I don't think true identities would be a way to go on this site.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: wino on November 09, 2011, 11:16:59 PM
Quote from: Buswhacker on November 09, 2011, 05:36:22 PM
Sleeping giant........I know your name too, so why not reveal our identities and see what happens.

Bushwhacker, I have you now, took a while but I've got it. Sie, not hard to figure.   But I don't think true identities would be a way to go on this site.
send me a pm of who you think I am and I'll confirm it one way or t'other.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jose Parasol

Shamrocks to win Ulster HL, without a shadow of a doubt!   :)
Remember MR, Jesus loves ya, but everyone else thinks your an a*sh**e!

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Jose Parasol on November 10, 2011, 01:10:01 PM
Shamrocks to win Ulster HL, without a shadow of a doubt!   :)
why this??

Jose Parasol

Jose Parasol

Aha, a few more shackles coming my way courtesy of Rasharkin, happy days! ;)

Sleeping giant

Jesusjones

Jose Parasol, Dungiven were in it and didn't even turn up for their matches in the group stage.

Milltown Row2

First 3 posts on Antrim thread and ya think he's from Dungiven? lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 10, 2011, 07:08:32 PM
First 3 posts on Antrim thread and ya think he's from Dungiven? lol
was doubting it myself MR

saffronog

Anyword of trail game last nite ???  What is the next step is there a few cuts then another couple trial games ??? If not think its tad mickey mouse.

btdtgtt

I didn't hear anything from the trial game saffron Og - but given the names listed I
Imagine it was pathetic. I mean not one guy on the list would make the Dall or shamrocks team never mind a county side! U gotta wonder what's the point? I am all for giving people a shot but that was pointless exercise.