Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enough

Quote from: btdtgtt on November 08, 2011, 06:01:48 PM
He can't hit players - but he is certainly free to defend himself against thugs with no place in the Gaa.

Should he not be punished for this? Since it was him to strike first and this is A FACT.

gelvis

Quote from: Enough on November 08, 2011, 06:33:53 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on November 08, 2011, 06:01:48 PM
He can't hit players - but he is certainly free to defend himself against thugs with no place in the Gaa.

Should he not be punished for this? Since it was him to strike first and this is A FACT.

Catch a grip.  You've been fishing for a friend on other threads too and you won't find one here.  My first post on this topic made out Ray was in the wrong.  I've heard the full and proper story since and your club got what they deserved.  100% Rasharkin's fault and with members like you trying to squirm out of what your club are responsible for it's not surprising it happened.
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

btdtgtt

Yip gelvis - county and this forum seem to be united in drawing a line in this one. Take you well deserved punishment rasharkin and don't cry about it - big mirror needed.

saffronog

Enough don't think you have leg to stand on.  Colonel are u dall player, seem very up to date with club.  Shamrocks trained only twice, sounds a little mis leading.  When shams dinner dance or do they wait till end of season.

Buswhacker

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on November 08, 2011, 07:26:54 PM
Enough don't think you have leg to stand on.  Colonel are u dall player, seem very up to date with club.  Shamrocks trained only twice, sounds a little mis leading.  When shams dinner dance or do they wait till end of season.
I have it on very good authority they've trained twice: The Thursday before the Cushendall league game and last Saturday. they've no plans to train again until after the dinner dance.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

saffronog

Good authority being from inside panel (management are you)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on November 08, 2011, 11:10:50 PM
Good authority being from inside panel (management are you)
I'm neither.

saffronog

Have to take your word on that.  Still say more sessions, but possibly full panel only twice.  Will you be attending munster final.  Are you into media equipment Sie.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on November 08, 2011, 11:36:10 PM
Have to take your word on that.  Still say more sessions, but possibly full panel only twice.  Will you be attending munster final.  Are you into media equipment Sie.
I can assure you there were no more sessions. It doesn't take away from the fact that they have been training and playing for longer than Dunloy though. But as we seen last year that doesn't really count for much when we play other. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be at the Munster final. It'll have to be watched on TG4 with a few beers for me. Not really into media equipment Saffron, I can take as a good a sunset pic  as the rest of them though. A bit of a strange question there, unless you're trying to suss out who I am. If so, you're way off the mark.

Sleeping giant

Lol. Loughgiel man who lives in dunloy. Not overly hard to suss
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

I don't live in Dunloy.  ;) Say no more SG.

Buswhacker

Sleeping giant........I know your name too, so why not reveal our identities and see what happens.

Buswhacker

Revealing identities would result in being banned from site,so CAREFUL!!!!!

Seamroga in exile

I see it's a fiver in to the match on Sunday. Good value I'd say.