Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

SIE gloat all you want about The Ulster League and enjoy your championship 2 in a row. As the last 30 odd years have shown success doesn't happen too often for you boys.

Buswhacker

jesus jones...........but when it does it does. We have walked the walk,do I really have to remind you !!

Seamroga in exile

Nothing to gloat about yet jj. Merely stating a fact. It's a relevant competition if your still in it. You shouldn't get so touchy.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

the colonel

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 08, 2011, 03:22:57 PM
Nothing to gloat about yet jj. Merely stating a fact. It's a relevant competition if your still in it. You shouldn't get so touchy.

You were having a dig and don't claim your not. Championship is the only competition that counts. County and Ulster Leagues don't matter and don't come on claiming its great. Ask any player if they care about their league medals.

I'm not one bit worried we lost either league, just championship.
the difference between success and failure is energy

Seamroga in exile

Em, no I wasn't. Read it whatever way you like. It's just a bit tedious people repeatedly saying it's not relevant, it's not this, its  not that...blah, blah, blah. There's two sets of players going out to win it on Sunday. I can assure you it's relevant to them.

And I'm not buying into this idea that Dunloy won't be training or up for it. I seem to recall they were more than up for it last year.

NAG1

SIE why not ask some of the Dunloy posters if they have been training this year or last, I have a fair idea what the answer would be.

Buswhacker

Yeh,yeh, ho hum,hohum,snooze,snooze.......don't care about leagues, snooze, snooze........not training, blah blah.......only championship matters...blah, blah......etc. etc.

theskull1

Quote from: Buswhacker on November 08, 2011, 04:28:31 PM
Yeh,yeh, ho hum,hohum,snooze,snooze.......don't care about leagues, snooze, snooze........not training, blah blah.......only championship matters...blah, blah......etc. etc.

:D
You're some laugh bushwhacker. If any has dared to mention the accomplishments of their team, it hasn't taken you long to respond with the usual big yin reply. At least be consistent
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

btdtgtt

Serious suspensions dished out to rasharkin individuals but more important - all teams above minor suspended for a year! I do think I suggested this on our wee forum! Fair decision.

Seamroga in exile

From what I've been told we've only trained twice since the Ulster final. Hardly going hell for leather either.

Enough

Quote from: btdtgtt on November 08, 2011, 05:12:38 PM
Serious suspensions dished out to rasharkin individuals but more important - all teams above minor suspended for a year! I do think I suggested this on our wee forum! Fair decision.

Does anyone care?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on November 08, 2011, 04:52:05 PM
Quote from: Buswhacker on November 08, 2011, 04:28:31 PM

:D
You're some laugh bushwhacker. If any has dared to mention the accomplishments of their team, it hasn't taken you long to respond with the usual big yin reply. At least be consistent
Where did he mention it? but since you brought it up..............

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Enough on November 08, 2011, 05:44:05 PM

Does anyone care?
Apparently the county do.

Enough

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 08, 2011, 05:54:00 PM
Quote from: Enough on November 08, 2011, 05:44:05 PM

Does anyone care?
Apparently the county do.

County? Made a joke of themselfs. Its ok a Ref is now allowed to hit players!

btdtgtt

He can't hit players - but he is certainly free to defend himself against thugs with no place in the Gaa.