Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 05, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
I think that was due to him being away and coming back mid year though so it would have been harsh dropping mcauley (I think it was him?) who was in at the time. I think he's good but maybe not the level of DD / Magee.

Few good keepers coming through in Cushendall - Donaghy and Gillan. Bound to be some others worth looking at too.

Pity we're in the position now where we are maybe struggling a little. Not so long ago we had DD and Magee battling for the no. 1 spot. Both would have walked onto most teams in Ireland. Funny how things go.
It was the one position where we had an unarguably class hurler.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Buswhacker

Liam Watson invited to S.F at end of month with All-Stars.

Trout

IMHO Kearney may not even be the Cushendall keeper in the next season or two, I don't think he is agile enough and to be honest didn't look in great physical shape in the county final.  He has a good poc on him but I think the rest of his game can be dodgy.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Trout on November 05, 2011, 07:40:49 PM
IMHO Kearney may not even be the Cushendall keeper in the next season or two, I don't think he is agile enough and to be honest didn't look in great physical shape in the county final.  He has a good poc on him but I think the rest of his game can be dodgy.
Was he in goals last Sunday? If so, he looked a bit dodgy under the high ball.

saffronog

Yeah san fran will help laim, but too good opportunity to miss.  My opinion is wavering little on kearney then if he is to be ousted with ruairi seniors.  Young gillan was eye catching in last 2 u 21 semi games.  Wouldn't wish that position on anyone playing with that lot.  Is there possibility of a little mischief from the neighbours tomorrow Sie.  Hear dall tried a little nonsense, would want any suspensions or injuries. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffronog on November 05, 2011, 08:02:54 PM
Yeah san fran will help laim, but too good opportunity to miss.  My opinion is wavering little on kearney then if he is to be ousted with ruairi seniors.  Young gillan was eye catching in last 2 u 21 semi games.  Wouldn't wish that position on anyone playing with that lot.  Is there possibility of a little mischief from the neighbours tomorrow Sie.  Hear dall tried a little nonsense, would want any suspensions or injuries.

Why will it help him? In what why?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffronog

Sorry Mr2 bit.of sarcasm there, was he not one of the boys that misbehaved in America with antrim.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffronog on November 05, 2011, 08:32:15 PM
Sorry Mr2 bit.of sarcasm there, was he not one of the boys that misbehaved in America with antrim.

On the night before they played New York or getting off the plane hammered?

Needed Extra time in the Bronx that night
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffronog

A disgrace, what an example, in fairness very talented but always big cost, very well named.  By his club colleagues I presume.  Galway final tomorrow, hope tv will show, then I will watch the saints against culloville next week.

Seamroga in exile

There's no match tomorrow Saffron, it has been postponed to the 13th. There definitely were some questionable tactics deployed last week. They asked a few 'questions' and were given a resounding answer.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 05, 2011, 08:35:33 PM
Quote from: saffronog on November 05, 2011, 08:32:15 PM

On the night before they played New York or getting off the plane hammered?

Needed Extra time in the Bronx that night
::)

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 05, 2011, 09:06:36 PM
There's no match tomorrow Saffron, it has been postponed to the 13th. There definitely were some questionable tactics deployed last week. They asked a few 'questions' and were given a resounding answer.
Loughgiel weren't exactly innocent either. If Loughgiel were in Cushendalls place they probably would treated the match the same way.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on November 05, 2011, 09:20:44 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 05, 2011, 09:06:36 PM
Loughgiel weren't exactly innocent either. If Loughgiel were in Cushendalls place they probably would treated the match the same way.
We weren't going to lie down and take it if that's what you mean. Also, I've never known a Loughgiel team take the field to cause damage to the opposition. But like I said, if it's dished out it'll be returned with interest.

maxpower

Returned with interest
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
What happens next????

Seamroga in exile