Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bog Ash Camam

Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

Seamroga in exile

Christ almighty MR2, sure have a funeral procession. God love yous all the same.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Bog Ash Camam

Magnificent performance by the Shamrocks today, which was long overdue.  Dogged determination, winning the dirty loose ball and keeping the scoreboard ticking all afternoon, even after their second goal, was a fine and disciplined performance.

Glad to see they ran their bench and gave all the lasds a run out.  For me Joey scullion, Eddie McCloskey and Neilly were superb!  Likely to give the Dall a pasting when they next meet!!!!  :D

Seamroga in exile

I'll take Cross by 15.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 20, 2011, 06:10:15 PM
Yeah 15 point win for me
Good lad Milltown, I didn't look back that far!

Anyone know when the Shamrocks Play the Dall in the league decider???  I hope it is not next weekend as I am off to England for a wedding.  Bad enough missing the Cross v St. Galls game and seeing St. Galls getting battered.  >:(

NAG1

Its this weekend coming as far as I have heard but if there is any more rain this week, there wont be a pitch in the county playable.

the colonel

Fixed for this Sunday, however Cushendall has been worst affected by the rain and add into the fact our Camogs have an All-Ireland Quarter Final on Sunday at home against a London team then I don't think it'll be played in Cushendall or even at all. I wouldn't think either club would have much desire for it
the difference between success and failure is energy

Seamroga in exile

These pints are going down mightily well today.

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 24, 2011, 02:56:52 PM
These pints are going down mightily well today.
Good on ya SIE, enjoy, well deserved.  I had quite a few scoops to Arthur G last night myself, courtesy of Sean Grahams I may add!

saffronog

Shams deserve their success, they've been on the road long time but still a good mix of young and old.  Where is laim mckillop and bobby mckinley both would be on my team if I was picking it

Seamroga in exile

McKillop is in Australia as far as I know.

Sleeping giant

Liam's in oz and bobby was working in Scotland, back now, was training leading up to ulster but wasn't in squad, will be there in February
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

saffronog

What is the loughgiel view point on managers remark about this being greatest bunch club has ever produced.  Has he forgot the big yin.  I reckon 89 crowd superior, though they had little armoy brilliance back then.  I'd say cause for great debate in pound.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: saffronog on October 25, 2011, 12:02:50 AM
What is the loughgiel view point on managers remark about this being greatest bunch club has ever produced.  Has he forgot the big yin.  I reckon 89 crowd superior, though they had little armoy brilliance back then.  I'd say cause for great debate in pound.
Surely you mean 82/83??    No debate,  83 better side.  Cannot speak bad about our lads as past years, to be beat in so many finals, keep going back and doing there best, they got there in end!!  very very proud of all the lads, 83 was very special year in our clubs history!!  Who knows, maybe be a bigger debate come February or march ;)
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.