Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2011, 08:24:16 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 16, 2011, 05:08:08 PM
Coolderry are offaly champions, beat Birr in the final. Ballygunner Waterford champions.

Loughlin Gaels beat handy last week also, it's a good thing you're not playing them this year ;)

handy?

Kilkenny semi finals

James Stephens  3-16 2-10 St Martin's 
Ballyhale Shamrocks  2-18 3-12 O`Loughlin Gaels 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BlackandAmber on October 16, 2011, 10:04:32 PM
Coolderry are offaly champions, beat Birr in the final. Ballygunner Waterford champions.

Loughlin Gaels beat handy last week also, it's a good thing you're not playing them this year ;)

handy?

Kilkenny semi finals

I'm taking the piss, SIE thinks that they had a bad day, I was at the match and didn't see that, seen Loughlin Gaels were not that great a team (at that level) and based on that backed Clarinbridge in the final.

But I'm glad Loughgiel will put that behind this year after last years experience and improve.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2011, 10:19:26 PM
Quote from: BlackandAmber on October 16, 2011, 10:04:32 PM

handy?

Kilkenny semi finals

I'm taking the piss, SIE thinks that they had a bad day, I was at the match and didn't see that, seen Loughlin Gaels were not that great a team (at that level) and based on that backed Clarinbridge in the final.

But I'm glad Loughgiel will put that behind this year after last years experience and improve.
I see yous have Cross in the Ulster football championship. They fairly hammered the nab. 2-22 to 0-03. How do you think you will get on in that match? I might venture up to Casement for it.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

We'll get hammered by the current All Ireland champions, thats the standard we are up against ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2011, 10:26:15 PM
We'll get hammered by the current All Ireland champions, thats the standard we are up against ;)
Not worth heading up to then?

Milltown Row2

Be on TV that Saturday night, TG4 save the diesel

But I'll head down to your game again, always follow the Antrim club hurling teams when they venture across the border!!

Seamroga in exile

pdiddy

Ruairi, you've obviously forgotten the time your supporters ran across Casement with the banner 'Ha Ha, 6 in a Row' in front of our players who had just lost, again?  And Max I'm sure you didn't notice a section of your supporters taunting and jeering (players wives included) in front of the stand when we lost in the 2003 final !

My point is, we all have ar**holes of supporters.  Perhaps we have more than others  :-[ but then we also have more good, honest, respectful supporters  :).

We've been through this whole debate before.  Lets move on, again.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

btdtgtt

Yeah guys even the Shamrocks on this board have admitted their problems with supporters - lets move on!

I dont give Ballycran a hope, so it looks like Ballyhale may be the stand out favs for the All-Ireland - Loughuile must fancy their chance of losing to them in the final tho!! Seems to be a 'weak' year in Munster if such a thing exists.

Long way off for now tho - its a long winter and soccer just doesnt cut it for me!

btdtgtt

At while I have a minute - are the Oisins taking it on the chin to be relegated by points difference? One wonders if there is a mysterious by-law somewhere on this - or more importantly if there is not a law covering it! Perhaps the Dunloy game is not such a funny episode now?
What about cut-off dates does anyone know for sure?

NAG1

I would have thought that if they didnt manufacture the 2 points out of the Dunloy game (lets not go there again) that they would have lost anyway and then there would have been no worries either way about the points system.

I thought the cut off date was before championship, but this only seemed to matter to a few clubs

Milltown Row2

We were relegated by scores against while level on points with St Johns. What's the problem here?

Seamroga in exile

I think the official cut off is 23rd October, but I'd imagine there was special dispensation granted to Loughgiel in respect of the Ulster final this weekend. I'd expect the outstanding game against Cushendall to be played probably on Sunday week.

the colonel

Quote from: pdiddy on October 17, 2011, 10:42:26 AM
Ruairi, you've obviously forgotten the time your supporters ran across Casement with the banner 'Ha Ha, 6 in a Row' in front of our players who had just lost, again?  And Max I'm sure you didn't notice a section of your supporters taunting and jeering (players wives included) in front of the stand when we lost in the 2003 final !

My point is, we all have ar**holes of supporters.  Perhaps we have more than others  :-[ but then we also have more good, honest, respectful supporters  :).

We've been through this whole debate before.  Lets move on, again.

I agree the debate should be put to bed but was that banner not Dunloy supporters work as I am quite sure I know who the fella from Dunloy was?

the difference between success and failure is energy

NAG1

SIE I dont think this needs to be dragged up again and again, think you'll find every club has them and they can all use excuses for their over the top behaviour.