Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

It would be a pity if we missed out on Jerry Wallis, we improved dramatically with his training in 2010, to be honest I think we've went back a small bit in 2011 and I know any of our county players would tell you his trainings were brilliant and that he was a great man to have around the team.

imtommygunn

westmeath in leinster then winners play galway.

Milltown Row2

Westmeath have proved difficult in the league games but we have managed to beat them in the Championships.

Galway?? Depends on which Galway team turns up, they have come in for some criticism of late but they have always had too much for us in championship. But two games more than we would normally get should bring us on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bog Ash Camam

Good Luck to Loughgiel and the Lamh's tomorrow.  Cant make the game as I have to work, just hope both Antrim teams come through!  :)
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

Alter Ego

BAC you sure your not working at the game ;)

Sleeping giant

Anyone know who the ref is tomorrow?
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Alter Ego on October 08, 2011, 02:21:36 PM
BAC you sure your not working at the game ;)
U talking to me?  As I said, I have to work tomorrow and cant make the game.  Some of us do have to work for a living! Do you have difficulty understanding what I said or something? A very strange comment for a Newbie and a Burren man????????????? Yeah, a county Down man from Burren on an Antrim Hurling Board thread, yeah sure!
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Forgot to wish Cushendall all the best before the county final, so I would like to take this opportunity to wish them good luck tomorrow against St Johns.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

theskull1

Well isn't that lovely  ;)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 08, 2011, 09:15:14 PM
?? Where's this at?

Dall, they are running two  supporters buses from Waterfoot

Milltown Row2

I was going to head to Casement but may change venue  :P I predict a 9 point win ;D

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 08, 2011, 09:52:27 PM
I was going to head to Casement but may change venue  :P I predict a 9 point win ;D

What happens if it is level points difference between both teams?

Milltown Row2

Points scored and points conceeded being the same? Play off neutral venue i'd say.

Should be a good game. Be more Osin's suppporters than both sets playing!! Don't care who wins in fairness