Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DearyMe

Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

theskull1

Quote from: DearyMe on September 27, 2011, 09:45:13 AM
wise up!

It would help if you put that in context...i.e who are you referring to
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

DearyMe

well done and get over it~!

theskull1

Dearyme ...if you want your comments to be properly interpreted, it really would help if you stated who your comments are directed at.

pdiddy

Quote from: theskull1 on September 27, 2011, 09:22:46 AM
Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 27, 2011, 09:10:34 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 27, 2011, 06:25:26 AM
Quote from: Fairhead on September 26, 2011, 11:27:33 PM
I said with 11 mins to go this is C'dall's to lose and they duly obliged. They had put themselves in the position to win and just stopped playing from the penalty onwards. Maybe after the postmortem we will get the theories of the C'dall posters. In my opinion they have thrown away 2 in a row.
We've thrown away a few ourselves. What goes around comes around!
Bottom line Seamroga, Loughgiels name is on the Vol. Cup once more in 2011 and there's no denying that fact now!

The envious snipers from the Dall and Dunloy have now to swallow a bitter pill!  It was character, discipline and belief which got Loughgiel over the line, although few here would admit that!  Enjoy  ;D ;D ;D

Not happy with the general civility of proceedings a knobend has to look for the rise from the non LG members of the board. A shining example

A shining example of what Skull?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

theskull1

A shining example of the stereotpypical loon supporter who not happy basking in the glory of others acheivements (i.e those on the pitch who actually won the bloody thing) tries to derive more pleasure by trying to provoke negativity from others in the hope he'll get the right reaction so that he can goad further thereby making the victory even more sweeter for him somehow.

Would you agree?

4father

Quote from: theskull1 on September 27, 2011, 12:43:50 PM
A shining example of the stereotpypical loon supporter who not happy basking in the glory of others acheivements (i.e those on the pitch who actually won the bloody thing) tries to derive more pleasure by trying to provoke negativity from others in the hope he'll get the right reaction so that he can goad further thereby making the victory even more sweeter for him somehow.

Would you agree?

Exactly Skull. Thats exactly what this fuckpot (and some like him) are trying to do. Seeking notoriety

Seamroga in exile

And where would this bogash fellow be from then?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

DearyMe

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 27, 2011, 09:10:34 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 27, 2011, 06:25:26 AM
Quote from: Fairhead on September 26, 2011, 11:27:33 PM
I said with 11 mins to go this is C'dall's to lose and they duly obliged. They had put themselves in the position to win and just stopped playing from the penalty onwards. Maybe after the postmortem we will get the theories of the C'dall posters. In my opinion they have thrown away 2 in a row.
We've thrown away a few ourselves. What goes around comes around!
Bottom line Seamroga, Loughgiels name is on the Vol. Cup once more in 2011 and there's no denying that fact now!

The envious snipers from the Dall and Dunloy have now to swallow a bitter pill! It was character, discipline and belief which got Loughgiel over the line, although few here would admit that!  Enjoy  ;D ;D ;D

this is becoming tiresome!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 27, 2011, 03:00:28 PM

Bog (the Bog meadows) Ash camán

I'm guessing he's a Galls hurler, or is he?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DearyMe

work that out on your own MR2? ;)

surely its a double bluff?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 27, 2011, 03:09:27 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 27, 2011, 03:00:28 PM

Bog (the Bog meadows) Ash camán

I'm guessing he's a Galls hurler, or is he?

that's what I've typed!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Alter Ego

Listen lads, he's getting the reaction he wants, so ignore it basically. Anyway it also has to be said that Owen Elliott did a great job imo, he stayed out and only when required did he impose the proper sanctions, he must be congratulated along with the shamrocks who wouldn't probably until Sunday been a fan i am lead to believe. He has done a few games down are way and equipped himself well, so credit where credit is due.

Milltown Row2

Yeah i thought Owen did well. The match didn't really have major decisions to be made. After watching the replay of the penalty incident he got it right. The lad did go to ground first but the Dall lads then landed on him to give away the penalty.

Had the left him on the ground he would have over carried the ball or lost it. Panic sets in when the opposition has the ball in the square

imtommygunn

The ref did well and to be fair to the two teams they didn't make it too difficult a job for him either as it was a good clean game.

Dunno why you guys even bother debating posters like this - not worth the time.

I'd expect Loughgiel to beat Derry champions by close to ten points. I think they should win their semi handy enough.