Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: maxpower on September 26, 2011, 09:30:29 PM
Looked a stone wall penalty, though I thought cushendall should have been awarded frees in the build up to points number 6 and 14

Why did paddy McNaughton not start

Yeah thought that was a strange one too, he has far more hurling in him than a few of those Cushendall forwards.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Ok, after watching that again I'll change my mind, penalty alright!!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 26, 2011, 10:29:33 PM
It's funny what you think you see at the time. I could've swore the keeper brought him down. I was wrong. Still a definite penalty though.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 26, 2011, 10:32:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 26, 2011, 10:29:33 PM
It's funny what you think you see at the time. I could've swore the keeper brought him down. I was wrong. Still a definite penalty though.

So think how hard it is for the referee!!  But sure, be Ballycran then you'll meet in the final. Tight for a period the you should beat them handy in the end.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

Derry champs will be know walk over!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

No they won't but they won't be as good as Cushendall!!

Ballygalget the last team outside of Antrim to win the Ulster championship, be a while before it happens again for a non Antrim team to wins

Sleeping giant

jesus man dont be saying things like that,  you ever here of the scud??  ;D   lol   it will be just as tough

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 26, 2011, 11:12:35 PM
jesus man dont be saying things like that,  you ever here of the scud??  ;D   lol   it will be just as tough

I'm f**king with ya ;D Some craic though

Fairhead

I said with 11 mins to go this is C'dall's to lose and they duly obliged. They had put themselves in the position to win and just stopped playing from the penalty onwards. Maybe after the postmortem we will get the theories of the C'dall posters. In my opinion they have thrown away 2 in a row.

Joxer_man

Cushendall seeking to get the shamrocks record, five beaten finals in a row!! be tough now  :D

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Joxer_man on September 26, 2011, 11:32:45 PM
Cushendall seeking to get the shamrocks record, five beaten finals in a row!! be tough now  :D
6 actually.  swings in round abouts

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Fairhead on September 26, 2011, 11:27:33 PM
I said with 11 mins to go this is C'dall's to lose and they duly obliged. They had put themselves in the position to win and just stopped playing from the penalty onwards. Maybe after the postmortem we will get the theories of the C'dall posters. In my opinion they have thrown away 2 in a row.
We've thrown away a few ourselves. What goes around comes around!
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Alter Ego

New to the board lads, exciting final it was but in all fairness imo I believe Cushendal threw it away,a draw would have been a fair result and if the shamrocks don't lift the level they may struggle against Lynch's who I think Will comfortably come out of Derry. Ballycran well who knows what a bit of belief does should make for an entertaining couple of games? Still a wins a win and like all good teams when your performance wasn't the best and still  grind out a result should be congratulated.

Looking at the remaining teams from Antrim, Lamhs will struggle especially if Carrickmore get some momentum, so I'll go with Greggan in the junior for what could be an exciting journey if lucks with them, and on to croker, think they have a great chance.

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 27, 2011, 06:25:26 AM
Bottom line Seamroga, Loughgiels name is on the Vol. Cup once more in 2011 and there's no denying that fact now!

The envious snipers from the Dall and Dunloy have now to swallow a bitter pill!  It was character, discipline and belief which got Loughgiel over the line, although few here would admit that!  Enjoy  ;D ;D ;D
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

theskull1

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 27, 2011, 09:10:34 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 27, 2011, 06:25:26 AM
Bottom line Seamroga, Loughgiels name is on the Vol. Cup once more in 2011 and there's no denying that fact now!

The envious snipers from the Dall and Dunloy have now to swallow a bitter pill!  It was character, discipline and belief which got Loughgiel over the line, although few here would admit that!  Enjoy  ;D ;D ;D

Not happy with the general civility of proceedings a knobend has to look for the rise from the non LG members of the board. A shining example
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera