Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdiddy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 25, 2011, 10:57:06 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 25, 2011, 10:48:08 PM
MR2 Loughgiel missed a few goal chances before the penalty, which was a penalty btw, as well you know.

Look if I thought it was a penalty from where I seen it then I would have no problem in saying it was. Makes no difference to me who won. Said already I backed the -1 score. I just didn't see it though. Cushendall could have had a goal or two. DD turned his back on the one Shane hit, could have went anywhere really.

Judged on today's performance though I can't see how they will score 20 plus points needed to win against the 'big teams'

Must send you the DVD MR2 which shows DD standing up to Shane's shot, saving it with his stick and putting it out for a 65.  Maybe you saw it different from the camera  ;)
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

pdiddy

Anyway, off to Mac's for a few pints of Carling and a wee drink out of big ears ;D 
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

oisinog

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 26, 2011, 10:54:02 AM
Just checking the Antrim website - the Johnnies play Ballycran at Corrigan this week. Seems to be a relegation play-off? Anyone? Is there a cut-off date for the leagues this year? I notice our Administrator is just as defensive as ever must be terrible thinking the world is against you! Loughiel maybe know about this!!

I think there is a cut of date of 23rd of October

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: pdiddy on September 26, 2011, 11:43:32 AM
Anyway, off to Mac's for a few pints of Carling and a wee drink out of big ears ;D
Jammy sod!! I'm stuck in Banbridge, of all the f**king places!!
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Minder

Broadband down in Cushendall?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

THE DADGA

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 26, 2011, 11:59:49 AM

NOTHIN WRONG WITH BANBRIDGE SEAMROGA!!

north_antrim_hound

well done to loughgeil, wasn't at the match but general concensus is they deserved it so congrates all round
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: THE DADGA on September 26, 2011, 01:36:51 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 26, 2011, 11:59:49 AM

NOTHIN WRONG WITH BANBRIDGE SEAMROGA!!
There is when there's a celebratory session going on in Macs and I'm stuck here!

Pat Mustard

Highlights of hurling and football on TG4 tonight.

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: pdiddy on September 26, 2011, 11:41:32 AM
MR2 Loughgiel missed a few goal chances before the penalty, which was a penalty btw, as well you know.

Look if I thought it was a penalty from where I seen it then I would have no problem in saying it was. Makes no difference to me who won. Said already I backed the -1 score. I just didn't see it though. Cushendall could have had a goal or two. DD turned his back on the one Shane hit, could have went anywhere really.

Judged on today's performance though I can't see how they will score 20 plus points needed to win against the 'big teams'

Must send you the DVD MR2 which shows DD standing up to Shane's shot, saving it with his stick and putting it out for a 65.  Maybe you saw it different from the camera  ;)
Sure Milltown, did you not spend most of his time in the bar with some high profile SF mates and the like  ;).  Most likely he did not see the best part of the game.  Sure was'nt I in casement social club at the time also!!!!

Martin Scullion changed the outcome of the game in my opinion, and Barney McAuley's point immediately after Watsons goal was a complete cracker!  Loughgiel I think overall deserved their win.  Are Cushendall to be the next Loughgiel and have a constant run of county final lossess??????  2 in a row now for them!
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

theskull1

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 26, 2011, 05:12:38 PM
Sure Milltown, did you not spend most of his time in the bar with some high profile SF mates and the like  ;).  Most likely he did not see the best part of the game.  Sure was'nt I in casement social club at the time also!!!!

Martin Scullion changed the outcome of the game in my opinion, and Barney McAuley's point immediately after Watsons goal was a complete cracker!  Loughgiel I think overall deserved their win.  Are Cushendall to be the next Loughgiel and have a constant run of county final lossess??????  2 in a row no for them!

Is that where you were in 2009?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

gelvis

Martin Scullion changed the outcome of the game in my opinion, and Barney McAuley's point immediately after Watsons goal was a complete cracker!  Loughgiel I think overall deserved their win.  Are Cushendall to be the next Loughgiel and have a constant run of county final lossess??????  2 in a row no for them!

Goal seemed to wake Loughgiel up all right.  Can't remember Martin Scullion touching the ball before it!  Midfield was where Cushendall should have cleaned up.  Was surprised at them keeping Magill in the corner as he didn't see nearly enough ball as he should.  Big ask for KMK and AD
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

Seamroga in exile

Ulster Championship semi-final: Loughgiel vs Derry champions (I think it's either Dungiven sur or Lavey hi!).  Casement Pk,  9/10/2011.

imtommygunn

Quote from: gelvis on September 26, 2011, 07:34:25 PM

Goal seemed to wake Loughgiel up all right.  Can't remember Martin Scullion touching the ball before it!  Midfield was where Cushendall should have cleaned up.  Was surprised at them keeping Magill in the corner as he didn't see nearly enough ball as he should.  Big ask for KMK and AD

Magill switched to midfield with between fifteen and twenty minutes to go. That's when he scored the point (or two points) he got. Definitely he was more in it when in midfield.

maxpower

Looked a stone wall penalty, though I thought cushendall should have been awarded frees in the build up to points number 6 and 14

Why did paddy McNaughton not start
What happens next????