Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 23, 2011, 08:15:35 PM
Sorry
No need to apologise to me. But with your post it leaves yourself open to retatiliation about your  club & the player you named in your post.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on September 23, 2011, 08:19:04 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 23, 2011, 08:15:35 PM
Sorry
No need to apologise to me. But with your post it leaves yourself open to retatiliation about your  club & the player you named in your post.

Open to what?  ;D

Milltown Row2

County match, player was sent off and rightly so. Here's the difference, totally out of character for him. Can't be said of the other lad. As you know
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 23, 2011, 08:31:06 PM
County match, player was sent off and rightly so. Here's the difference, totally out of character for him. Can't be said of the other lad. As you know
I didn't state Karl was dirty, of course he isn't... My point was alot to do with you claiming DMcK costing C'dall cost a place in the AI Final. Karl got sent off v Cross & Limerick this year who both had big influences on them matches

We'll move on.

Milltown Row2

Sleeping giant

Quote from: hardstation on September 23, 2011, 10:06:10 PM
I don't know what Woody has to do with this whole row at all. Sure he hasn't played in years.
;D  haha
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Forever Green

Always guaranteed a laugh reading this thread ;D

Anyway, I think Loughgiel will come through handy enough on Sunday. Is Watson playing or not? Hopefully is. The Shamrocks to win by 8+ points with or without Watson

Good to see the u16 final on before the big one. Have heard a lot about these two teams. I think most of Rossa`s team provided the players for their minor success as well. Hopefully they put on a spectacle 

Forever Green

Quote from: hardstation on September 23, 2011, 10:50:13 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on September 23, 2011, 10:42:39 PM
Always guaranteed a laugh reading this thread ;D

Anyway, I think Loughgiel will come through handy enough on Sunday. Is Watson playing or not? Hopefully is. The Shamrocks to win by 8+ points with or without Watson

Good to see the u16 final on before the big one. Have heard a lot about these two teams. I think most of Rossa`s team provided the players for their minor success as well. Hopefully they put on a spectacle
Was talking to a Loch gCaol man today. He called it 50:50 and says Winker is def playing.

Rossa u16s should win alright. Beat Cushendall by 10 at home, pulling up and rolling subs.
Went up there on a dirty night and threw away a 10 point lead to lose by two.
Two very good teams though.

Good news on Watson then. The u16 game could up a better prospect than the senior final lol

NAG1

Cant see it HS

Didnt narrow it down much there on the loch gCaol man  ;)

NAG1

That wouldnt make him an LG man surely  ???

NAG1

Wasnt how you met him I was laughing at was the thought of a LG man in a shirt with Dixons Contractor on it!

Do you know the betting for sundays game?

Milltown Row2

Looking forward to the game. Hope weather is good and match has a few twists

NAG1

Weather to be brutal, what about a draw 5 points each  ;)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 23, 2011, 11:53:38 PM
Looking forward to the game. Hope weather is good and match has a few twists
Playing the handicap?